Can we have a sticky post in CN about being banned?

EssDeeCee

Question

4 answers to this question

I definitely agree with the sentiment but not sure what can be done. As I recall there is a dedicated CN language general forum so that should theoretically capture most of it.

I think a better idea would be to include a link to the support site in the banned message saying something like "If you wish to request an appeal, please do so here."

My guess however is that this is not done intentionally so that only people who genuinely want to appeal do so, rather than people who know they're botting or whatever.

Afaik, they know where to appeal and they are aware of Chinese forum.

They are just anxiously want to get unbanned so they just post everywhere. There are even rumours saying chinese gm/mod have no access to ban appeal, that's why you see so many "translated" ban appeal, thinking english is the only way to communicate with the team.

In some cases, their appeal has been rejected, so they thought they could appeal again in english forum.

*Above is my own thought after reading all those ban appeal posted in subforum, and is not from any official team*

CN staffs have access to ban appeals iirc.

It's not just CN community, if you do RMT, Bot usage you will get banned regardless your language, country etc.

The rules clearly state that RMT/BOT usage is permanent ban and doing appeal is just wastage of time.

Edited by FighterChamp