Hello Everyone!

AnRae

I really like this game and I got my brother into it as well. We're currently exploring Kanto. 

My favorite Pokemon are bug types, poison types, dark types, ghost types, and those of a serpent-like design. I like my critters creepy, witchy or punkish. I'll take a crack a forming competitive teams around my favorites and mons that can support them in the meta. 

I'm mostly on every day. Lately, I've started using Pokemmo as part of my exercise routine. I'm easily distracted (I might have undiagnosed ADHD) so using my exercise bike (or any other kind of exercise routine) can have me quickly getting bored and doing something else. But I can set goals for myself and can bike all the way through with a controller in my hand happily clicking "A" away while I get several hours of exercise. I don't think I've ever had so much energy. :)

Outside of video games, I'm an aspiring game designer myself. That lead me to a career in web development, which I think I'll do for some years while I build a decent nest egg, then quit and pursue making my own games. I also really like alternative clothes and makeup, and try to spend a lot of time improving on making those things for myself. Before the pandemic, I only really ever the left the house go to goth and "dark dance" nightclubs so other than that I'm a homebody. I don't even have to leave the house for work.

Anyways, the community has been pretty great so far. I remember I accidentally whispered a complaint to some random person and they just rolled with it with a hilarious response. I haven't ran into anyone too terribly toxic which is great. Love you guys! :)

Edited by AnRae