Opinion for a huge raffle. (6X31 BOLD MILOTIC SHINY)

SomePleb

So, everything is in the title, i thought about leaving mmo, but it seem that i have still a good amount of free time left,  i'd like to make something out of it, i'm not interessted in making much money anymore (well let's face it i don't wan't to loose anything either), But the thing is i'd like to make a raffle fair and affordable for everyone 

So the real price of this milo would be arround 90m and let's face it a raffle at 2-3m each ticket is totaly pooped so i would love to know if a raffle with one ticket per person at 500k would be a good idea, it's not that much money, everyone have the same chance to win it and it's affordable for most people 

The raffle would be hold by a higher staff (i talked with @Bearminatorand he would be alright to hold it)

SO tell me if a 200 raffle ticket with 500k per ticket and ONLY one ticket per person is a good idea or not.

I hope to hear about you guys opinion soon.

image.png.435bdf8e9805f5acc6c22d06f6715f1f.pngimage.png.e7c8ef15dc70121f87b7115fd538cabf.png

Edited by SomePleb
Just now, BaliAds said:

yeah honestly 500k is a huge price for 1 ticket in general. And i doubt a lot of people would be into it especially if they can only get one ticket.

i could do more than one ticket but it would be unfair to everyone participating

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.