Consider other players' timezone in Team Tournament Time

iMarco

Question

As we all know, the schedule for Team Tournaments is fixed on, I think, 8 PM in German time. A big problem I always occur is that it happens around every 4 am in South East Asia time and Chinese time. That's always been a problem for us players in this timezone to stay up until 4am to play and support our teams in team tournaments EVERY TIME.

Perhaps we can have a more dynamic scheduling that isnt fixed to make it convenient to players of a particular timezone. It'll be nice to play team tournaments when you're not always groggy (anyone with me?)

Edited by iMarco

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, iMarco said:

As we all know, the schedule for Team Tournaments is fixed on, I think, 8 PM in German time. A big problem I always occur is that it happens around every 4 am in South East Asia time and Chinese time. That's always been a problem for us players in this timezone to stay up until 4am to play and support our teams in team tournaments EVERY TIME.

Perhaps we can have a more dynamic scheduling that isnt fixed to make it convenient to players of a particular timezone. It'll be nice to play team tournaments when you're not always groggy (anyone with me?)

This is understandably frustrating - the only issue with this is the majority of teams interested in Team Tournaments are based in Europe/America and MMO focuses on British time (UTC/BST)

I mean you could get away with changing the time because it's a Saturday, but then you risk the possibility of several teams from being unavailable for Team Tournaments, and as far as I'm aware this format/time has been going on for years.

PSL teams (unofficial tourney) has been able to cater for teams such as LO, which is good to see.

Edited by Imperial