Suggestion for being able to view other players' trainer cards

kiwimon

Question

I know that currently we all have a trainer card where we can see our badges, stats, hours, etc. However, I feel like if we could add something similar where we could view the profiles of other players' it would make the social aspect of the game much more enjoyable. For example, by right clicking someone in-game and being able to view their play time, pokemon caught, battles won, etc. it would be much more enjoyable. :) 

2 answers to this question

I personally don't like the idea of someone  being able to see my play time or accomplishments without my permission. This suggestion of yours violates that. I feel like its envasive and forces players' private info to be out there. If you want to see another player's hours or badges etc just have them send you a ss on discord.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:02 AM, GodofIshean said:

I personally don't like the idea of someone  being able to see my play time or accomplishments without my permission. This suggestion of yours violates that. I feel like its envasive and forces players' private info to be out there. If you want to see another player's hours or badges etc just have them send you a ss on discord.

This issue can be solves easily if viewable trainer cards were either implemented as linking to them only or if privacy settings were added along side them so you can pick and choose what other people see on your card