Hello! This is the best thing ever

3 hours ago, BrokenBulb said:

Welcome to PokeMMO!

I'm glad you're enjoying the game, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Make sure to join our official Discord as well:

https://pokemmo.eu/discord

And if you need to contact the staff you can do so here with your in-game account:

https://support.pokemmo.eu

Good luck on your adventure! ^^

Oh hi, I do have a question. I need to find a friend, is there a way to see a list with the players in each region?

indeed it is amazing. I played it back in 2013 for a week or so and I can't really remember why I quit back then. Anyway got back onto it since a few days and I am absolute mind blown how great it is and became and having a really blast playing.
Feel free to add me in-game to shit chat or some friendly duels or whatever! My nickname is Punkistic.
I am in Kanto regio right now but not for long since I just finished e4 and I am thinking to start another regio soon or later!

4 hours ago, zintax said:

indeed it is amazing. I played it back in 2013 for a week or so and I can't really remember why I quit back then. Anyway got back onto it since a few days and I am absolute mind blown how great it is and became and having a really blast playing.
Feel free to add me in-game to shit chat or some friendly duels or whatever! My nickname is Punkistic.
I am in Kanto regio right now but not for long since I just finished e4 and I am thinking to start another regio soon or later!

Ah ok cool, I just started though. In Kanto as well.

11 hours ago, flaredragon said:

Oh hi, I do have a question. I need to find a friend, is there a way to see a list with the players in each region?

You can add them by pressing "V" if you're on the pc version and then below you can type in his name and click on Add friend. Now you'll see him in a green name and not white around the world. You can also send them an invite to you link (It's like a group) by going in your friendlist now. If you go to this symbol image.png.f60dac1295b537d8b902084026059115.png You can press "Nearby players" this will show the nearby players but bare in mind that there are different channels where you can stay in to it is not guaranteed you two got placed in the same channel when logging in but do not worry, you can change between channels anytime!