Could you add the 6th generation of pokemons?

Rutchio

Question

I think it is a good idea to add the 6th generation of pokemons because using addition to the game would bring with it pokemons like greninja and other various things that would add more fun to the game and would allow to enlarge the pokedex for those who have already completed it and want to find new ones

7 answers to this question

No, because we still need Johto and the Hidden abilities in the game before adding Kalos. Plus, it requires a lot of coding to add a 3ds region in PokeMMO.

Don't forget that Mega evolutions shouldn't be implemented because of the fact that some pokemon  become extremely broken in competitive, like Kangaskhan or Blaziken. As for the fairy typing, I don't personally like it

8 minutes ago, 3065640587 said:

RealMak is correct. If we want to release the sixth-generation Pokémon, we need to add a new 3D map. This is indeed a very big job. If a new map is released, the new map must be the Johto area. To be honest, I think that the launch of the Johto area within three years is very good. The sixth generation of 3ds is difficult

Don't forget what Gen 6 brought to us (Fairy typing, Mega evolutions, new competitive items such as Assault Vest). 

If not at least add the Fairy type to the pokemons we have at the moment.
It just seems silly to ignore a whole typing, especially when that typing was introduced to bring checks and balances to dragon types. Personally i don't care about the region of Kalos or the pokemons that much but for the competitive side of things i think introducing the fairy type would do a good decision.

Talvez um mapa "3D" não seja obrigatório, visto que hack-roms podem ser facilmente (nem tanto pois requer tempo) feitas por cima de Pokémon fire red por exemplo, mas entendo quanto as mega evoluções e etc, mas quanto à sugestão do amiguinho ali de trazer no mínimo os tipo fadas acho justo. (Não é o tipo de escolha que se possa fazer por gosto pessoal por não gostar)

Personally, I love the fairy type and want to see it implemented along with the many gen 6 pokemon that I adore (like Noivern). 

BUT

Adding Kalos carries with it a number of problems.

Mega evolutions are broken for some, and many megas would have to be banned from tournament play. Others really help some underwhelming mons become viable, so it's a mixed bag. That will take a long while to sort out.

Kalos' map would require a complete overhaul of all the game's graphics. It doesn't seem likely that we could still use the same avatar sprites. It'd look weird. It would take time and a lot of resources to adapt everything to 3D. And that's all beside the fact that I (personally, though I know this opinion is shared with many) think the 3D pokemon models are lifeless and boring and I don't want them. Main series pokemon visually peaked in gen 5 with expressive sprites that showed each Pokemon's character. Despite having more animations, the 3D models are just dull.

Gen 2 areas should probably come first. While it's nice to find gen 2 pokemon in the other regions, most of them so far have been very rare and only come out at specific times. Plus, it's much easier to implement. And that's beside the fact that we really, really need hidden abilities and whatever PVE mechanic the devs ultimately want to lock those behind implemented before anything else (even HG/SS areas locations).