Get Skitty with it! Catching Contest. Saturday April 17th, 8pm EST.

Date

Saturday April 17th, 8pm EST

Time

| 8PM EST |  Someone else can do this conversion if they want.

Hoenn, Route 116

Duration

1 hour for catching

another 10 minutes  to submit entries

Scoring

Total Sum of IVs = Total Score

Pokémon accepted as valid entries 

Skitty 

Nature Bonus

None, I'm too lazy to do this.

RULES

• To win 1st-8th places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest
  • To win 9th place you need to submit an entry that scores the lowest
  • You can only submit one entry
  • All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location
  • All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...)
  • Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry
  • You must be the OT of the Pokémon
  • You must link your entry to SevenDayCandle or guest referee LordHydra (Hydra is not online yet), or whoever else I say to send to.
    • For those asking why a Mod is a guest referee or "I didn't see this on the calendar", that's because this is an unofficial event and I need help sorting entries and posting things in chat. I wouldn't and couldn't do these without people helping, too much of a PITA.
  • MODS ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT!
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize
500RP

+ 2x Shiny Charm

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

500RP

+ 1x Shiny Charm

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

500RP

4th Place Prize
300RP

5th Place Prize

200RP

6th Place Prize

1x Surf Ocarina + 99 Mandarin

7th Place Prize

246,901 pokeyen + 99 Mandarin

8th Place Prize

195,436 pokeyen + 99 Mandarin

9th Place Prize (lowest score)

Jester Hat + 99 Mandarin

Special/Bonus

$69,000 

(ANY to show me a pokemon caught during this with a 69iv stat total caught during the contest) Nice

Catching a pokemon with a 69IV Stat DOES NOT count towards your one-entry. This is purely bonus.

If you have any questions, my IGN is SevenDayCandle or Bankruptcy and on sometimes. I'll also try and keep an eye on this forum to answer any questions anyone might have.

Edited by EssDeeCee
Just now, EssDeeCee said:

@MrMalz

Pick what we're catching and where. Make it something somewhat easy to catch. Just not Sinnoh, because Sinnoh sucks and I don't like doing events there.

Thanks dude I would say Skitty in Hoenn on Route 116 :) They are brokenly common for being "Rare".

• EssDeeCee changed the title to Get Skitty with it! Catching Contest. Saturday April 17th, 8pm EST. Win some random crap. 9 places.
  • EssDeeCee changed the title to Get Skitty with it! Catching Contest. Saturday April 17th, 8pm EST.
17 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

Winners, not in order with timings, but these are those who placed in yellow.

Also, NeilDown said to catch Skitty. Which wasn't easy, then he submits a 1 minute late catch time! Come on Neil!

4782eb68f4.png

I said don't count it lol! Nah I got my 69 Skitty and I was happy. To those who end up reading this the pokedex was right(This time) those cat's are rare and they are picky. I hope you give someone new the chance to pick a catch and thanks for the chance :)

Little mistakes happen, just get a good solve and keep going to improve those events! Take your time checkin those results :)  in my opinion yesterday and today was pretty fun, its just little late for me xD 2 am starts 3 am ends.. x) still thumps up

Edited by Darkoure

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.