Few questions for the GTL gurus.

How has the value of your limited time particles on shiny / non shiny pokemons changed through the years? Is there demand for it?

And also what would you guys value Unknown OT non shiny pokemons? As they are pretty much limited time stuff now.

Time-limited particles have risen over time, most notably with 'pumpkid's treat' and 'pumpcat' particle effects. That's not to say they are the only ones, but certainly pumpkid's  treat is the most valuable. There is definitely demand for it, and supply will only decrease over time as people use the pokemon for shiny-hunting/breeding/whatever else. As for your your second part (what would you guys value Unknown OT non shiny pokemons?)—Unknown OT pokemon can only be shinies. You won't find Unknown OT non-shinies. One good thing to look at, if I am understanding your general question correctly, is to compare prices of dittos with a specific particle in question both as shiny and non-shiny... some particles won't be easy to find good baseline prices for, but at least with pumpcat/pimpkid's you can figure a trend out.

This is not a perfect solution to figuring out the price of time-limited particles, but it can be helpful. If you want to talk more in depth, shoot me a private message!

4 hours ago, Drakkmord said:

Time-limited particles have risen over time, most notably with 'pumpkid's treat' and 'pumpcat' particle effects. That's not to say they are the only ones, but certainly pumpkid's  treat is the most valuable. There is definitely demand for it, and supply will only decrease over time as people use the pokemon for shiny-hunting/breeding/whatever else. As for your your second part (what would you guys value Unknown OT non shiny pokemons?)—Unknown OT pokemon can only be shinies. You won't find Unknown OT non-shinies. One good thing to look at, if I am understanding your general question correctly, is to compare prices of dittos with a specific particle in question both as shiny and non-shiny... some particles won't be easy to find good baseline prices for, but at least with pumpcat/pimpkid's you can figure a trend out.

This is not a perfect solution to figuring out the price of time-limited particles, but it can be helpful. If you want to talk more in depth, shoot me a private message!

if im not mistaken there was a short timeframe where you could get Unknown OT non shiny mons - i think it was possible when they first implemented the whole unknown OT thing

8 hours ago, Quakkz said:

if im not mistaken there was a short timeframe where you could get Unknown OT non shiny mons - i think it was possible when they first implemented the whole unknown OT thing

Yea, I believe you are right. Thanks for the kind correction! :P