Team Tournament April- Saturday 17th

Welcome to the Official PokeMMO Team Tournament of April 2021

These are monthly competitive tournaments where teams can test their skill against each other.
Players battle as teams (3 at a time). Teams can switch out which members compete between rounds

[SLSY] SoulSociety

will be given the opportunity to defend their title from March 2021 They have earned a registration slot.

April OU/ UU / Doubles

3 players from each team

The top spot will be an OU Match

The middle spot will be an UU Match

Below, there will be Doubles Match

Details:
16 Teams | 6v6 | Tournament Mode Duels |

Date & Time:
Saturday, 17th April 6pm UTC, 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST (UTC +2 ) 1pm CDT (utc -5)  TIME ZONE CONVERTER

Spoiler

image.png.ee8d9b68c400397da24129f88a6e253a.png

Thursday, 15h  April 6pm UTC, 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST (UTC +2 ) 1pm CDT (utc -5)   TIME ZONE CONVERTER

Spoiler

image.png.1c57c9b07dad1000aa4693472da32bef.png

Guaranteed spots:

April- Nr 1 and 2 standings, + winners of March
[SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra +    [BR] Brasil + [SLSY] SoulSociety

ZËRØ- EliteWarriors as well, due to alt player used against them in the match. 

Available spots: 28

* Teams from guaranted spots needs to provide their registration up to one hour after registration will start.

* Only registered players are allowed to play.

* Registration must be made up to 15 minutes after it will start, and it must include all information below:

Team Name:
Team Tag:
Registered Players:
Team Captain:

(Note: The Team Captain is who I will be contacting if I need to relay information to your team.)

+ Registration without all information will not be counted. 
   + Editing players in is allowed, up to an hour before tournament. If a player was registered for team A, but his team didn't make it to the final 16 teams, he can't play for team B.
   + Adding/changing player right before tournament is possible by in-game/forum notification to host, under above conditions. Please inform the host of the change - if it will happen after that deadline.

* Entry must be made by a member of the team.

* Entry that was originally including one team, but then edited to another one, will not be counted at all. If a player who made an entry would change teams, he can't use his spot for a new team.

* Team must have at least 3 players ready to fight. Failing to meet this requirement, will result in disqualification, and 1st reserve team will take place

Example of valid entry 

Team Tag: GM

Team Name: GameMasters
Registered Players: Rache Munya SecretDjinn
Team Captain: Munya

If I notice your team is an alt team, when creating the bracket and reserves list I will put that team on the last spot of reserves.

Team Players Gap: 20

Silph. co (Starting channel 4, we will coordinate which matches will go where. 

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Evasion/Bag Item/
List of Clauses and what they mean.

Prize:

The winning team will receive:
1000 RP for each 3 winners

Guaranteed spot in next month's Team Tournament

Player sprites on next month's tournament poster
Entry into the PokeMMO Hall of Fame 

Points for the Team of The Year:

Champion: 10
2nd Place 7
Semifinal 4
Round 2 2

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ.

• Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

• Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

• Teams must have 3 players for each round. If team is registered, but fails to have 3 players, 1st reserve team takes their place in bracket. 

• Match that takes more than an hour to complete, might result in GM calling the result if the match is not showing any sign of it ending soon

• Please listen to staff members instructions during tournament. The behaviour of ruining the event for other players on purpose will be met with a yellow/red card system of penalties, as explained in the main thread HERE

Please have a read of changes to TT In this thread, especially about registration. 

Yellow/Red cards:
Past with yellow card and -1 point.

Huargensy and Teear with red card- can't play for this TT, either on main or alt.

We are trying 32 teams to get rid of the registration round that everyone loved.

Teams will register on Thursday for 29 free spots, 3 teams with guaranteed spots.

We will most likely split the tournament into 3 or 4 channels for 1st or also 2nd round. After registration, I will list teams that are in the tournament. I will also create a list of refs on each channel and which matches will be played there. 

This will require a bit of cooperation and the list will be translated.

And yeah Im aware its soon, and the date is unusual, but I have no other way to host it this month I'm afraid.

Spoiler

Estamos intentando con 32 equipos deshacernos de la ronda de registro que a todos les encantó.

Los equipos se registrarán el jueves para 29 lugares libres, 3 equipos con lugares garantizados.

Lo más probable es que dividiremos el torneo en 3 o 4 canales para la 1ª o también la 2ª ronda. Después del registro, enumeraré los equipos que están en el torneo. También crearé una lista de árbitros en cada canal y qué partidos se jugarán allí.

Esto requerirá un poco de cooperación y la lista se traducirá.

Estamos testando 32 equipes para se livrar da rodada de inscrições que todos adoravam.

As equipes se inscreverão na quinta-feira para 29 vagas gratuitas, 3 equipes com vagas garantidas.

Provavelmente dividiremos o torneio em 3 ou 4 canais para a 1ª ou 2ª rodada. Após o registro, listarei as equipes que estão no torneio. Também vou criar uma lista de árbitros em cada canal e quais partidas serão disputadas lá.

Isso exigirá um pouco de cooperação e a lista será traduzida.

Nous essayons 32 équipes pour se débarrasser de la ronde d'inscription que tout le monde a adoré.

Les équipes s'inscriront jeudi pour 29 places gratuites, 3 équipes avec des places garanties.

Nous allons très probablement diviser le tournoi en 3 ou 4 canaux pour le 1er ou également le 2ème tour. Après l'inscription, je listerai les équipes qui sont dans le tournoi. Je vais également créer une liste de références sur chaque canal et quels matchs y seront joués.

Cela nécessitera un peu de coopération et la liste sera traduite.

3 hours ago, Bearminator said:

Date & Time:

Saturday, 17th April 7pm CET (UTC+1) ; 2pm EST; 7pm UTC; 1pm CST  TIME ZONE CONVERTER

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ee8d9b68c400397da24129f88a6e253a.png

Thursday, 15h  April 7pm CET (UTC+1) ; 2pm EST; 7pm UTC; 1pm CST  TIME ZONE CONVERTER

I know with time changes having happened it's a bit confusing, but I think 1pm CST is 7pm UTC+1? At least that's what my calculations say. Plus it seems the time converter says that too. It's saying 6pm UTC?

image.png.5804f71335e03f1468a769c882780b22.png

Edited by hannahtaylor
2 hours ago, Bearminator said:

We are trying 32 teams to get rid of the registration round that everyone loved.

Teams will register on Thursday for 29 free spots, 3 teams with guaranteed spots.

We will most likely split the tournament into 3 or 4 channels for 1st or also 2nd round. After registration, I will list teams that are in the tournament. I will also create a list of refs on each channel and which matches will be played there. 

And yeah Im aware its soon, and the date is unusual, but I have no other way to host it this month I'm afraid.

Reveal hidden contents

Estamos intentando con 32 equipos deshacernos de la ronda de registro que a todos les encantó.

Los equipos se registrarán el jueves para 29 lugares libres, 3 equipos con lugares garantizados.

Lo más probable es que dividiremos el torneo en 3 o 4 canales para la 1ª o también la 2ª ronda. Después del registro, enumeraré los equipos que están en el torneo. También crearé una lista de árbitros en cada canal y qué partidos se jugarán allí.

Estamos testando 32 equipes para se livrar da rodada de inscrições que todos adoravam.

As equipes se inscreverão na quinta-feira para 29 vagas gratuitas, 3 equipes com vagas garantidas.

Provavelmente dividiremos o torneio em 3 ou 4 canais para a 1ª ou 2ª rodada. Após o registro, listarei as equipes que estão no torneio. Também vou criar uma lista de árbitros em cada canal e quais partidas serão disputadas lá.

Nous essayons 32 équipes pour se débarrasser de la ronde d'inscription que tout le monde a adoré.

Les équipes s'inscriront jeudi pour 29 places gratuites, 3 équipes avec des places garanties.

Nous allons très probablement diviser le tournoi en 3 ou 4 canaux pour le 1er ou également le 2ème tour. Après l'inscription, je listerai les équipes qui sont dans le tournoi. Je vais également créer une liste de références sur chaque canal et quels matchs y seront joués.

thank u maybe NORE can join this one 

14 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

I know with time changes having happened it's a bit confusing, but I think 1pm CST is 7pm UTC+1? At least that's what my calculations say. Plus it seems the time converter says that too. It's saying 6pm UTC?

Edited it to match the timezone converter after changes, should reflect it properly. I also heard some timezones change the time even differnetly, going to check for that just in case.

2 minutes ago, Lvkee said:

Buffed prize to compensate for the increased time ? xd

For now, no. Considering the middle of the month and number of teams, we might not even get an extra round for everyone- and I will consider guaranteed spots in round 2 according to the ladder in standings. As for the prize, I doubt I will be able to change that now, sorry.

Im moving the tournament one hour earlier to not make some of us sit till the night, but since lately TT's lasted for around 3 hours, compared to 4-5 in past, the time difference is not really that big as it seems. But well, I might need to find another solution if this time it will not work out.

I will also post the graph of where matches will be held for rounds 1 and 2 and where we want spectators to be. We simply want to make it smooth enough for us to minimalize time for organizing the tournament, to make sure another round of battling will not make the tournament last for 5 hours.

12 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Points for the Team of The Year:

Champion: 10
2nd Place 7
Semifinal 4
Round 2

Will there be points for Round 3 this month as there's 32 teams playing?

Just noticed this wasn't updated.

Yes, at the moment. 

I don't expect 32 teams. I will be glad if proven wrong, but I don't. This will be extended registration round but on the same day. 

If we will happen to have less than 32 teams, making some teams not having 1st round, I will make sure that teams who were supposed to have guaranteed spot will get places in round 2. If we will get 32 teams or close to it, I will add a point as in the past. Perhaps if we will get not enough registrations, I will also make the bracket shuffle right after registration next time so teams would have time to prepare against opponents? No idea here yet. 

Depending on how it will go in terms of organization and time, we might stick with 32 teams perhaps and then rework the points. If it will be not satisfying or dragged out in time, I will also consider going back to old system, with just guaranteed spots and time-based registration.

On 4/14/2021 at 3:36 AM, Bearminator said:

Does it mean there is not previous round?

image.png.8339adbf1d4b4c917b8a28a89abacec8.png

Reveal hidden contents

Does it mean there is not previous round?

image.png.8339adbf1d4b4c917b8a28a89abacec8.png

Reveal hidden contents

Registration starts in around 3 minutes.

We will NOT fight today. We will meet in game on Saturday and have 1 extra round.

Depends on the sign ups, I will soon say who is in, and how we will split etc.

Still, please include all information to registration as always. If your entry will be at 7:59 then just repeat it.

Team Name: SEVIIChampions
Team Tag: [SêVí]
Registered Players: DeusBruno, MatsVictor, Polarizedd, JuniorPT, ButaleF, mercezin, Biqueta, ImEnvy, StormDestructor, Farayyy, Losoned, Tuuh, DRPOKES, HaruLipe, Ahhly, fbBlack, Pedrolee, SarelinkZ
Team Captain: DeusBruno

Team Tag: LØRÐ
Team Name: TheLordsOfTheHax
Registered Players:Sebat Santiii EpicVerde Isperea CristhianArce xCarryM MexiDany Redav Kepzal ChilyOCB Mercenariex DylanWoodz Darkneu DaRkCeGn SnowOT FoyeloneBiceps AnaVidales Fixxe KokenoCastro XSofyDeLufyXx
Team Captain: Sebat

Team Name: SEVIIChampions

Team Tag: [SêVí]

Registered Players: DeusBruno, MatsVictor, Polarizedd, JuniorPT, ButaleF, mercezin, Biqueta, ImEnvy, StormDestructor, Farayyy, Losoned, Tuuh, DRPOKES, HaruLipe, Ahhly, fbBlack, PedroLee, SarelinkZ, McAmumu

Team Captain: DeusBruno

Edited by mateusvictor

Team Name: Aventerrør

Team Tag: ÁvE

Registered Players: CaptainBaklava - Pottina - RexB - LynxLowman - AnnoyingZoey - xAnzar - SteveDerBaum - AkarinDojutsu - DarkXerox - AQA - Vinaloop - ARCHorsttwo - Polyphon - Antemortem - DrakayTheReal - MissSeraphine - OxOReFaked

Team Captain: Pottina

Edited by n0xor