Giving away one Jack-O-Lantern [Out of tickets]

rivalphillip

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

Making last time check if the list of players is correct, and we will draw it as it is. Good luck next time for people who didn't made it into the raffle!

The post with the winner will be there in a bit. 

Is it safe to assume there's no alts or was it not possible to check? Only asking because of the "as it is" comment. Either way, I'm happy it's being drawn and best of luck to everyone included.

1 hour ago, rivalphillip said:

Is it safe to assume there's no alts or was it not possible to check? Only asking because of the "as it is" comment. Either way, I'm happy it's being drawn and best of luck to everyone included.

I've mostly checked if the account does exist and if I can to at least some extend assume its real person behind it, not an alt. 
When we will draw a winner, we will make sure last time winner is not an blatant alt. 

2 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

I've mostly checked if the account does exist and if I can to at least some extend assume its real person behind it, not an alt. 
When we will draw a winner, we will make sure last time winner is not an blatant alt. 

Thanks for your help, this wouldn't have been possible without you or xJose. Again, best of luck everyone!

On 4/12/2021 at 7:40 PM, PedroLindoUnico said:

I'm in

IGN: PedroLindoUnico

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yyVTLu4uZfiIH0b-TBDqI6CLKyZt9rKV9UGyF1Epj5I/edit#gid=838254773

@PedroLindoUnicois our winner!

Thank you all for golden patience and memes, apologies it took so long. @xJoseeewill now send the prize to winner.

@rivalphillip thank you for hosting this raffle and for respecting given rules. 

Good luck next time everyone!