Giving away one Jack-O-Lantern [Out of tickets]

rivalphillip

I'm sure it'll get done as soon as Bear has some spare time, I have to be patient just like all of you. It's a lot of names, and they probably normally don't check for alts (dunno how this stuff really works, this is my first giveaway on the forum). I wouldn't be too excited having to go through 200 names either if I were him lol.

7 hours ago, rivalphillip said:

I'm sure it'll get done as soon as Bear has some spare time, I have to be patient just like all of you. It's a lot of names, and they probably normally don't check for alts (dunno how this stuff really works, this is my first giveaway on the forum). I wouldn't be too excited having to go through 200 names either if I were him lol.

I understand you all waiting isn't fun, but it's also a free raffle so other things had to get priority lately. We are close to ending the process, we are mostly checking if the account at least exists and other things, so I expect to draw it soonish. 

2 hours ago, Bearminator said:

I understand you all waiting isn't fun, but it's also a free raffle so other things had to get priority lately. We are close to ending the process, we are mostly checking if the account at least exists and other things, so I expect to draw it soonish. 

My IGN is MatsVictor