Giving away one Jack-O-Lantern [Out of tickets]

rivalphillip

Alright guys, the tickets were sold out while I was in bed and will be counted tomorrow. Sorry for the long delays! I was in bed about 5 hours, and now xJoseee has to sleep as well.

As soon as the counting process starts this will be updated so you guys know when it's nearly complete. Keep in mind only the first 200 unique tickets will be counted, all others after will not. This list will be checked for alts as best as I possibly can.

Thank you for the interest, time, and patience. This is the first raffle i've done and am happy with all of your participation.

1 hour ago, rivalphillip said:

Alright guys, the tickets were sold out while I was in bed and will be counted tomorrow. Sorry for the long delays! I was in bed about 5 hours, and now xJoseee has to sleep as well.

As soon as the counting process starts this will be updated so you guys know when it's nearly complete. Keep in mind only the first 200 unique tickets will be counted, all others after will not. This list will be checked for alts as best as I possibly can.

Thank you for the interest, time, and patience. This is the first raffle i've done and am happy with all of your participation.

You can't check for alts, a staff member with access would be the one to do it.

Thanks for the raffle! It'd be a shame if scummers took advantage of it.

My first comment on the forums!

please count me in =)

Edited by Evaade
raffle tickets were sold out, still goodluck everyone who got in!

This is my 2nd comment in the forums/2nd ticket for the raffle

I hope some good luck for everyone!

Edited by Evaade
words were doubled
4 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

You can't check for alts, a staff member with access would be the one to do it.

Thanks for the raffle! It'd be a shame if scummers took advantage of it.

While I can't actually do much to check myself, I will try my best to ask the staff member assisting me to look into it. Everyone deserves a fair shot at winning.

No guarantees though unfortunately. See you guys tomorrow & best of luck.

Alright, the list of 200 has been added to the spoiler. Please read the beginning of the spoiler thoroughly so you have a better understanding of my thought process behind it. I tried my best but if there is any flaw/error you can see let me know, and if it's necessary the change will be made.

Thank you all for playing, and best of luck.

Edited by rivalphillip