Giving away one Jack-O-Lantern [Out of tickets]

rivalphillip

17 minutes ago, BaliAds said:

How'd you know they're alts? honestly i think it's pretty likely people would make a forum account for the first time just to join this raffle ngl

I've seen some guys I won't name signup with their alt in MMO via a new forum account. And I assume the ones I saw and know aren't the only ones xD

But yea there's also probably a bunch of new forum account, the thing is there is no way to check for alts otherwise

1 minute ago, TohnR said:

I've seen some guys I won't name signup with their alt in MMO via a new forum account. And I assume the ones I saw and know aren't the only ones xD

But yea there's also probably a bunch of new forum account, the thing is there is no way to check for alts otherwise

Mods, maybe need SGM or higher, can definitely dig into it. Scumbags gotta scum. #1 reason I won't do giveaways sometimes is due to scummers scumming.

6 minutes ago, TohnR said:

v. true dude just making the case that we shouldn't just blame all new accounts :) some though for sure need to be checked into