Giveaway

Hey,

I am unsure where to put this, but I would like to do my own giveaway. If this is in the wrong place, please move this thread.

I am an older user, and I have an item i'd like to giveaway! It's a 'Jack-O-Lantern', I believe it to be rather expensive. I've given away numerous items on the discord already just because wynaut. I am unsure on how to go about this, so if anyone has any ideas that'd be great!

Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, rivalphillip said:

I mean.. I don't even want it to be a raffle for money, completely free; all I want is it to go to somebody lol.

You can have a set price such as $100 & only allow one entry per person. I think that's a good option because it allows a lot of people to enter while staff choose someone at random. Good way to give a lot of people a chance 

3 minutes ago, rivalphillip said:

To clarify I want it in some sort of giveaway, but I don't want anything in return.

Would it be possible to do a raffle without a ticket cost?

Yes there can be one I believe, all you need i think just contact a moderator and Make a Raffle thread and only ask for Names of Interested people in giveaway, this way you can hold it for free and No one will complain coz a Moderator will draw it. Though not sure if This way is actually allowed. This type of raffle happen in teams so I guess it can also happen here.

Edited by FighterChamp
Just now, FighterChamp said:

Yes there can be one I believe, all you need i think just contact a moderator and Make a Raffle thread and only ask for Names of Interested people in giveaway, this way you can hold it for free and No one will complain as a Moderator will draw it. Though not sure if This way is actually allowed. This type of raffle happen in teams so I guess it can also happen here.

I remember you were in a previous team I was in, not that it should be held against you of course.

As long as it's not botted/rigged in any sort of way, I would be very happy.

I hardly even play anymore, and even if I do play afterwards i'd be happy knowing my most valuable item was sold or is held by someone who has more value to it than myself.

@Bearminator

You can also contact xJosee or another moderator who regularly hosts raffles.

I think Paul's suggestion is the most viable one, or just let people submit their IGN and be assigned a random number after a staff has received your prize.

Anyway imagine winning this, hope it makes all the people who hosted ridiculous raffles sleep better knowing there's less scum out there.