Multi pvp tournament and Temporary Award cosmetic

MightyMichele

Question

I was curious to know about a prize for pvp, I think about a temporary cosmetic for a tournament that occurs once in a year:

Which,

Tounament that occurs in a year for rank Over used - prizes could be a temporary cosmetic:

1 place: top cosmetic that expires in 1 year (and will be given to the next winner)

2 place: top 2 cosmetic that expires in 1 year (and will be given to the next winner)

3 place: top 3 cosmetic that expires in 1 year (and will be given to the next winner)

4 place to 20 place: popular cosmetic that expires in 1 year.

For other rank (under and never used) could happen a equivalent tournament with different prizes that expires in a year.

I didnt thought to keep only in a year tournament, but a month and daily tournament, if is possible to make it by programming language, and if it is not difficult to programm it and if it is not necessary any moderator to make it.

And these cosmetics are not affordable or tradeable.

Thank you for reading until here,

with love. <3

Michele :3

2 answers to this question

The thing is, we already have tournaments that are known as Seasonal Tournaments, and we are waiting for the next Season. From what I can tell, some rewards are cosmetics, valuable items such as  Heart scales, Vitamins for the pokemon and some free competitive pokemon