I forgot this game exists, my pokemmo success story.

I made it bros, I pulled it off. I put few hundred mill into vanities couple years ago, then the market immediately took a dump when berry inflation was nerfed and I lost quite a lot. I then forgot the game exists and yesterday I logged in and found out I had billions.

This is a reminder to all my bros that with enough dedication and willingness to uninstall the game, you too can one day make it, cheers.

4 minutes ago, SirDusty said:

You must have read Donald trumps famous book “art of the deal” to come away with a huge profit like this!

I can’t wait to show you my financials when I see you in game, because they are huge.

Remember when these forums used to have people in it? Good times. I just scrolled through 10 pages and it’s a complete echo chamber of people incoherently asking why they got banned or something similar.

Where did we go wrong frens?

Edited by Dazuzi
5 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Remember when these forums used to have people in it? Good times. I just scrolled through 10 pages and it’s a complete echo chamber of people incoherently asking why they got banned or something similar.

ask their internet boosting company

3 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Yeah this is annoying and also people are just here now to ask money for free and that's disgusting (my IGN : AwaXGoku, if you want to send some money to celebrate your comeback in the game)

On 4/8/2021 at 2:54 PM, Dazuzi said:

idk some of those poorly translated ban appeal posts are a delight to read.

1 hour ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

idk some of those poorly translated ban appeal posts are a delight to read.

They certainly can be, but at this level I think it’s way too much. I mean it seems to be at a point where those threads are more prevalent than actual user interaction.

Also, what is with this money begging meme bros?

Edited by Dazuzi
1 hour ago, Dazuzi said:

They certainly can be, but at this level I think it’s way too much. I mean it seems to be at a point where those threads are more prevalent than actual user interaction.

Also, what is with this money begging meme bros?

These days it seems the only thing that gets posted on is the shiny existence thread, although by now its more of a "show off your new shiny" thread. That and the occasional thread about the state of the economy or whenever we get an update.

11 hours ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

These days it seems the only thing that gets posted on is the shiny existence thread, although by now its more of a "show off your new shiny" thread. That and the occasional thread about the state of the economy or whenever we get an update.

Yeah that's also the vibe I am getting. It's kinda sad to be honest.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...