is it possible that coop will be a feature in the game?

SalveDragon

Question

So i was a THE SMOOTH AND INVIGORATING TASTE OF MONSTER ENERGY DRINK® player before i found pokemmo, and there's a few things that i feel i missed in THE SMOOTH AND INVIGORATING TASTE OF MONSTER ENERGY DRINK®, i know its some personal thing and not everyone can relate but i found loyal friends from the coop feature in THE SMOOTH AND INVIGORATING TASTE OF MONSTER ENERGY DRINK®, for example i met my friend in the indigo league when i was struggling to beat the e4 and we cooped and we beated the e4 together and until now he is one of my best friend and i truly believe that coop is really important to this game.

3 answers to this question

I'm glad you love Monster so much! I don't think there are plans to add story co-op to the game in the near-term, the highest priority feature as far as I know is dungeons which is endgame co-op PvE content. As most established players of the game such as myself have already beaten the story, this isn't something that any of us would get value from without starting new accounts. Also the value you get from a story playthrough is inherently limited, whereas you could grind forever on dungeons and it would add value to the endgame which isn't currently there.

2 hours ago, MoxPeanut said:

I'm glad you love Monster so much! I don't think there are plans to add story co-op to the game in the near-term, the highest priority feature as far as I know is dungeons which is endgame co-op PvE content. As most established players of the game such as myself have already beaten the story, this isn't something that any of us would get value from without starting new accounts. Also the value you get from a story playthrough is inherently limited, whereas you could grind forever on dungeons and it would add value to the endgame which isn't currently there.

Also atm you can go to Battle Frontier and make some "co-op PvE" with a friend, since it allow you to 2vs2 there.