Selling 3 -2012- rarities | Accepting offers!

Riich

Helloula!

Here are 3 really rare Pokémon that i'm offering and I am willing to accept an attractive offer for them. Not every day people from 2012 is willing to sell their relics. People can farm 1 million in a day but things like this... never.

Pokemon#01 Original -Spooky- Shuppet. Neutral nature. Wild level 15 catched IN KANTO.

Pokemon#02 Original -Spooky- Sableye. Neutral nature. Wild level 17 catched IN KANTO.

Both come from the first "halloween" of the game. Hoenn didn't exist at that time and some spooky pokes (2nd and 3rd gen) were available for a limited time as an event. When the game was released only 1st generation Pokémon were available. There was no breeding. These Pokémon were limited-time rarities back then. So having one of that event NOW is much rarer.

Pokemon#03 One of the -Oldest- Chansey from the entire game. Timid nature.

All have the same catch time so it's probably when time and hour for catches was implemented. So i'm certain those 3 are one if not the oldest of the whole game.

Post your offers bellow or contact Riich in game. I'm not always online so feel free to send me a PM (here) or mail me at game!

Screenshot_20210407-024324_PokeMMO.jpg

Screenshot_20210407-024340_PokeMMO.jpg

screenshot_1617781825.png

Edited by Riich
4 minutes ago, Johnwaynee said:

Also bought some for 1k on the GTL recently i would like to sell.

I'll gladly buy if you can prove those are THAT old.
Just upload some pictures or link them and i'll give you a juicy offer for them!

1 hour ago, EssDeeCee said:

What's the going rate for something like this?

It's hard to say.
For a Carvanha of the same event got a Shiny Gyarados trained but female and crappy IVs (sold at 2.4m in GTL) + Dragonite with Halloween 2018 particle. So around 3-3.5m for that Carvanha?
But for a similar Shuppet like the one in the image got 7m directly.

Then... those haven't fixed prices. Also got offers like "10k max" of people whose don't know this such things are ultra rare.

Note aside: All those Pokémon have the same exact time and date because it was when catching time was implemented (a couple weeks after game launch). So pokemon catched before have the same exact time and date afaik.

11 hours ago, PinkWings said:

ye nothing older exists, everything earlier was defaulted to that day & time

I would liked to see the original date it was catched, sad day :c.
Btw i also have a Feebas from 2012 catched IN KANTO, probably one of the fews that still exists. Still trying to get a price check

Edited by Servor5555
1 hour ago, Servor5555 said:

I would liked to see the original date it was catched, sad day :c.
Btw i also have a Feebas from 2012 catched IN KANTO, probably one of the fews that still exists. Still trying to get a price check

ah yeah, i have one from the at xmas event too (as a milotic now) i didnt think anyone buys these random 2012 mons lol so no idea on price

13 hours ago, Riich said:

Yeah! I buy 2012 pokes if those are older than mine (if something older exist, but i don't think so).

might message you later, most old mons i have are on my old alts but if i can get ez money i'll sell em

To everybody asking: As i said i'm just buying if those pokes are more old than mine.

For the things i'm trading/selling still looking for offers! You can directly submit your offers here or keep sending PMs.
Also you can mail @Riich in game telling me in what are you interesed and what is your offer.

Bump!

Edited by Riich

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.