被误封,请求解封

I was banned in Game last night. I have not made any real money trading.so i want to appeal >

1. Situation: At 9 o'clock yesterday evening, I was working hard at the Base stats, I suddenly dropped at 9:15, and then landed again to indicate that the account was banned. The reason for the banned was: "Real Money Trading". Then I posted at Baidu Post Bar for help. , I found that there are a lot of players as I was 9:16 was banned, according to friends suggestions I came to the forum.

2. Memories:

I recharged myself for 7 days and the donor opened the mobile version. I bought 100k for the 30-day donation at the transaction bank this week and used it myself.

I only traded with the player four times in the game, and the rest of the transactions were done through the transaction bank. When I was still a new hand, I was stuck in the Nimbasa Gym, so I used the channel to seek the help of the old players. Two zealous players traded to me LV30's Excadrill and Golem. There are still two transactions. I saw that there are players in the channel who want to trade evolution. I also have this demand, so I traded Haunter to evolve into Gengar.

3. Request: The above are all my trading situations and facts. I have not made any real money trading. Please check it again. I am a Pokemon fan. I love this game. I look forward to your reply.

I wish the game will become better and better.