A bunch of suggestion

MightyMichele

Question

I've been playing this for some time I ve collected some ideas to improve the game experience and bring new ideas. I think the game is fine, but it can be improved always.

Those are my suggestion:

- add overlight text color to Pokemons with perfect IV 31/31/31/31/31/31. A color or a icon, to indicate its a perfect IV pokemon.

- Poke Center recover loop unintentionally: it is super ergonomic that Pokemmo has a functionality to hold button A and it is gonna click turbo. But even with this functionality, when we hold A we can loop in poke center NPC to recover infinite times and it might be of some help if developers add a stop/break of 5 seconds to avoid talk again to the npc just to avoid repeat the proccess unintentionally. It also could just say: youve already recovered.

- In battles, add a shortcut to Pokeball slot, or add a button of Pokeballs, it would make it intuitive, currently we need to open bag and go to pokeball slot.

- Be invisible / Make others invisible: if ysomeone is interested to hide and play without show overworld is there how to hide him? Three reasons for this: 1. Save battery from a low battery phone. 2. Save proccessor speed, for phones with low power of proccessor. 3. He wants to play alone, ok, it can make him happy.

- Make others invisible:  when block a user make him invisible.

- Increase time of amulet coin from 60 minutes to 90 minutes, because its difficult to make it worth in time.

- Please give a similar event multiplayer like Lunar New Year Chinese event I just loved this event I want to play it again I ve played only once. I want to play it everyday. its so nice.

- Add multiplayer common battle invite 2x2 I want so much to play multiplayer pvp.

I hope you guys enjoy my suggestion

With love <3,

6 answers to this question

31/31/31/31/31/31 not is a perfect pokemon in all cases

31/0/31/31/31/31 is Perfect to Special Atackers (because foul play exist
so is dumb make 31 in atack only to have a disvantage against foul play

Ferrothorn witg Gyroball need 0 in speed
Trick rooms need 0 in speed
etc

1 pointless

2 I think healing is intentionally like it's right now

3 not a bad suggestion, but i dont think it will be implemented

4 you can set a player render limit, also if someone wants to play alone just dont interact with other or play the original games

5 dont see the point in this

6 i dont agree with the 90min, i would agree if it was still 60min but if it end in the middle of a battle it still affects the battle

7 that kind of event comes back every christmas and cn new years, so nah

8 there is doubles, but if you mean 2 players vs 2 players doubles then i agree

3 hours ago, Financier said:

2 I think healing is intentionally like it's right now

3 not a bad suggestion, but i dont think it will be implemented

4 you can set a player render limit, also if someone wants to play alone just dont interact with other or play the original games

5 dont see the point in this

6 i dont agree with the 90min, i would agree if it was still 60min but if it end in the middle of a battle it still affects the battle

7 that kind of event comes back every christmas and cn new years, so nah

8 there is doubles, but if you mean 2 players vs 2 players doubles then i agree

1.Yes pointless because some poke dont need 6x31.

Edited by sandronejm
11 hours ago, sandronejm said:

1.Yes pointless because some poke dont need 6x31.

Not that, but like I don't think most people care about your mon's IVs, when flexing or in PvP. I would argue this gives the opponent an advantage but that's another topic. This kinds of suggestion like "special effect on my mon bc it's OT or 6x31 or this nature" are pretty silly imo.