Kanto of Hg/Ss

majinadam

Question

Hello I would like to list the points of why not remove the kanto from heartgold:
-The graohismes will be much more beautiful
-The soundtracks (knowing that we can put them on fire red but do not stick at all with the environment)
-New farm spots for shiny (I think when you spend your time farming it's important to be in your environment to change from time to time)
-Ability to make kanto much harder than the fiery red one (a very difficult version)
-The story will satisfy a large part of us
-You can make sure to change the spot spawns points
Lastly I think heartgold's Kanto is vital for Jhoto

10 answers to this question

I don't think the story would satisfy very many people for long. IMO adding another region at this point won't do anything for the game especially because its Johto - There won't be any new mons. Most of the player base has already beaten all the regions and there is little to do other than catching events and comp. Adding another region would be so much more work for the devs whilst simultaneously adding very little meaningful content in the grand scheme of things since once players beat the region they'll only have catching events, comp, etc to do again. 

IMO it would much better for the devs to add replayable and rewardful end game content because that's what going to keep people playing. 

EDIT: I misread the whole point of this topic being about Kanto but I think my points still apply 

Edited by Etozuri

It makes more sense to work on the unimplemented features of the other regions (for ex. black city/white forest, subway...) and more endgame content (dungeons etc.) instead of adding an additional kanto.
In the future if there is nothing anymore to implement then maybe but in the short term no.

Honestly, I believe that they shouldn't add the future Kanto, since:

1) It's just Kanto, and we already have Kanto implemented, 2)We still need things to be implemented before Johto, such as the Sinnoh Frontier and Nimbasa City

However, if they manage to make Celebi obtainable in the upcoming dungeons, I could see this as an event