Mushrooms and Heart Scales

So there's some conflicting info I'm finding concerning tutors/relearners in this game, otherwise I wouldn't bother you guys with the question and just leave it up to the wiki/google search. I got my hands on a small cache of mushrooms and I'm wondering if I need to keep them or not.

I've found conflicting sources on whether or not the relearners or any of the tutors require mushrooms. I know there are relearners in Pokemon centers, and I've heard they take cash. But the wiki says the relearners are in Kanto and Hoen and take mushrooms and heart scales, respectively (just like the official games). Which is which? Are they both true? Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, lordhyra said:

Hello! You can find the move relearner and the regional move tutors in any pokemon center (regional move tutors are in their respective regions of course.) please consult this forum post for all the information! I hope this helps, have a nice day!

Thank you so much for your patience. :) I'm just so used to having to scour the internet and then confirm with other players anyway which stuff is still relevant when it comes to figuring out MMOs and how to plan ahead when playing them. According to this, mushrooms are pretty much relegated to being moneymakers.

I guess the only other question I have then is: are the rare item collectors still part of Unova? The ones that buy mushrooms and pearls and things like that for higher prices?

Edited by AnRae
7 minutes ago, AnRae said:

Thank you so much for your patience. :) I'm just so used to having to scour the internet and then confirm with other players anyway which stuff is still relevant when it comes to figuring out MMOs and how to plan ahead when playing them. According to this, mushrooms are pretty much relegated to being moneymakers.

I guess the only other question I have then is: are the rare item collectors still part of Unova? The ones that buy mushrooms and pearls and things like that for higher prices?

I do not believe so, no.

On 3/24/2021 at 4:21 PM, AnRae said:

So there's some conflicting info I'm finding concerning tutors/relearners in this game, otherwise I wouldn't bother you guys with the question and just leave it up to the wiki/google search. I got my hands on a small cache of mushrooms and I'm wondering if I need to keep them or not.

I've found conflicting sources on whether or not the relearners or any of the tutors require mushrooms. I know there are relearners in Pokemon centers, and I've heard they take cash. But the wiki says the relearners are in Kanto and Hoen and take mushrooms and heart scales, respectively (just like the official games). Which is which? Are they both true? Thanks so much!

Been meaning to answer, but I kept forgetting. ^^

To summarize, they're both true.

screenshot_1616735882.thumb.png.2d67f141590a4139a9db7703e921306e.png

screenshot_1616735596.thumb.png.6c539561ed3b9a4068182ca157e4726f.png

screenshot_1616735616.thumb.png.a83d3022bee47787fb14eb0628bde937.png

14 minutes ago, Kyklous said:

Been meaning to answer, but I kept forgetting. ^^

To summarize, they're both true.

screenshot_1616735882.thumb.png.2d67f141590a4139a9db7703e921306e.png

screenshot_1616735596.thumb.png.6c539561ed3b9a4068182ca157e4726f.png

screenshot_1616735616.thumb.png.a83d3022bee47787fb14eb0628bde937.png

Ugh. I just sold the ones I had. The guide that was posted should be edited to include that. It makes no mention of the mushrooms so I thought that feature was removed in favor of the ones in the Pokemon Center. That's how it reads.

On 3/25/2021 at 1:49 AM, AnRae said:

Well, not everyone is implemented. The Maniacs in Undella Bay for example are not, since the dive mechanic in the area is disabled