Lava Cookie Raffle (Sold Out)

CHUCKunso

Okay I heard there is big business in Raffles so I'll try my luck and I think I might just have exactly what YOU (yes you!) want!
You just stumbled over the opportunity to win 1 (ONE!) whole Lava Cookie! Isn't that awesome?!

Now to make sure this Raffle is as fair as possible for everyone involved I decided to offer 100 Tickets, each for 50k. What a bargain!

And some people might wonder how much I paid for this delicous cookie and I could just not disclose this...

Spoiler

9d1bb2e72aca910bec00e3fcca389712.png

...but I will be honest with you all: I paid a whopping 0.000700m for it.

That's right, I even decided to not go for the cheapest Lava Cookie out there because I want to make sure it is certainly one of the best!

My dear partner in crime, piggyback rider to the nian hood and most beautiful @Revz is holding tightly onto the Cookie, paying close attention that @DarylDixon isn't snacking it!

Send money for the tickets to my IGN: CHUCKunso to have a chance at this greatest of opportunities!

Edit: Due to people asking about limits per person (damn this is really desired, rather hurry up and get your tickets now!) I decided to put up a limit of tickets per player:

Limit: 100 tickets per player.

Tickets left: 0/100

Spoiler

1 Ticket - CaptnBaklava

99 Tickets - HALOTT

8 minutes ago, CHUCKunso said:

Sold out.

Reveal hidden contents

aef14c935db4e3287d52797bdec34722.png

CaptnBaklava 1 Ticket.

HALOTT 99 Tickets.

For everyone too slow I might consider doing more of these amazing raffles in the future. Don't be too disappointed. @Revz you may draw a winner.

Edit for people questioning the integrity of this raffle:

Hide contents

bc3c17f676682a5b28e5364c1dbb018d.png

6df3416d398979946f13462940e3a248.png

DAMN HALOTT GOING ALL IN

• Revz changed the title to Lava Cookie Raffle (Sold Out)
11 minutes ago, CHUCKunso said:

Against all odds! GZ to HALOTT and thank you all for participating! Being the fasted sold raffle ever I guess we can argue that this was a prime example and I therefore request @Kyu to pin this thread to the Trade Corner. Thanks in advance.

no thanks to you for donating to the community and accepting such a big loss just to give back to this awesome raffle community

• Revz locked this topic