HELP!! HOW TO MOVE TIME PROGRESS BAR?????

Hello, I hope everything is ok overthere..

This is my situation, I'm looking to move the time progress bar from the corner to behind of the pvp ribbons (LIKE I SHOW YOU IN THIS PICTURE)… I'm using the ANDROID THEME in the pc, so this is for PC..

The think is IDK where can I do those thing from the XML files in the theme.. I made a few changes in the battle.xml but It doesn't work...

If somebody can help me with this I will appreciate it! <3 Thanks

The purpose for this is to show better the CHAT ICON and the MENU ICON as you can see, It doesn't look good!

time progress.png

Not sure if this is possible.

You would have to add width and height strings to the battle.xml under time-progressbar as it doesn't already exist. The problem is since the XLST sheet is likely secured server-side and not editable by users, it's likely it won't save the configuration. This is also bound to happen with the android theme as the dimensions are way different for obvious reasons.

I'd recommend using another theme, or you can look around yourself in the .XML's but I doubt it's possible.

Good luck.

12 hours ago, angelhierro0512 said:

Hello, I hope everything is ok overthere..

This is my situation, I'm looking to move the time progress bar from the corner to behind of the pvp ribbons (LIKE I SHOW YOU IN THIS PICTURE)… I'm using the ANDROID THEME in the pc, so this is for PC..

The think is IDK where can I do those thing from the XML files in the theme.. I made a few changes in the battle.xml but It doesn't work...

If somebody can help me with this I will appreciate it! <3 Thanks

The purpose for this is to show better the CHAT ICON and the MENU ICON as you can see, It doesn't look good!

time progress.png

im sorry friend i tried looking into the theme to see what texture is that, but couldnt find it, seems like it uses some kind of default gradient... my suggestion its leave it that way, messing with the code its a pain if you dont know how it works, sorry