Help me out here guys

So i got a 3 day ban, for what i see as a blatant case of power abuse, and since there is almost no way to contact support when banned and no way to appeal a 3 day ban (very good choice of duration lmao), i need you guys to help me out

Also i don't care that much about the ban by itself, but the fact that i can get banned for no reason doesn't make me wanna continue playing, knowing some mod with a grudge can just remove me to annoy another person.

So here is what i wanted to send to support:lmao.PNG.f2e06db7c93b01bda4e06a31a59e2efe.PNG

Hi support!

I logged in for the first time of the day right now, and apparently got banned.
A few days ago i got a request to change my name, which was ToxicBeetch (it might not be appropriate i could agree but it was funny for my poison monotype) so i changed it to ToxicBeach, which by no means is offensive on its own.
My theory is that my teammate that got into an argument with sethsen apparently made him salty and he tried right after that to find any way possible to hurt us.
The argument did not result in any punishment, it was just arguing about the semantics of some rules.

Also i did not interact with sethsen or any mod in any way shape or form.

Sincerely, SwaggyCrabby

(ps have a nice day support, i know that i cannot appeal an 3 day ban, but i feel really wronged)

You have to wait the ban out - You were originally banned for a Toxic Username, and then changed it to pretty much the exact same name with one letter changed, In the future don't try and work-around staff punishments and you won't be banned again.

I can assure you staff do not take personal opinions into account when issuing bans.

Have a nice day.

14 hours ago, SwaggyCrabby said:

A few days ago i got a request to change my name, which was ToxicBeetch (it might not be appropriate i could agree but it was funny for my poison monotype) so i changed it to ToxicBeach, which by no means is offensive on its own.

You were banned for inappropriate names and inappropriate conduct on chats. Your first choice of name was clearly inappropriate and the second one is only a way to be the same name avoiding a new ban. Mentioning other Pokemon MMOs, asking people to do the same and doing sexual references on chats is also not exactly following the rules.

My theory is that my teammate that got into an argument with sethsen apparently made him salty and he tried right after that to find any way possible to hurt us.

Sorry to disappoint, but your theory is wrong. Mods do not ban people. Aside of that, punishments never occur as a revenge on anyone, they occur if you are breaking the rules.

no way to appeal a 3 day ban (very good choice of duration lmao)

You were banned for a short time as a chance for you to come back and do better. Do not waste this chance by choosing another name avoiding a ban, choose a real appropriate name. I also suggest you to read our rules before coming back into the game to avoid further punishments:

https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct/

Have a nice day!