Could not connect to chat server?

Is it just me or?

i could not connect to global chat server all morning, and trade chat.

tho team chat, normal chat and whisper still work fine.

im bored, i need global :< 

image.png.a3129fdca2cef41a7679ed02b91fc53c.png

Edit: I think i figured out the problem. For unknowned reason my internet provider block global chat server ip (or something like that) since this morning so i cant connect with it. If i use 4G from another internet provider, it work just fine.

* Config another DNS server didnt help

Edited by xDatHo

As stated above I recommend you contact support, however if you are experienced in troubleshooting Network Issues, you can try ensuring that the following ports are open;

TCP 7777
TCP 2106
TCP 80 
TCP 443

If you are attempting to connect using a VPN or from a Place of Business such as a school, workplace etc this can result in certain ports being blocked and could be causing your issue.

It could also be a network misconfiguration, so try another network if possible to fault-find for your original network.

I would also recommend speaking with your ISP who will be able to pinpoint any misconfigurations on either your end or their end. 

Also ensure that the device you are playing on does not have any restrictions set for an Outbound Firewall that could interact with PokeMMO.

It has also been previously documented that a re-installation of the game can fix issues such as these. 

Best of luck, hope this helped a little.