PSL Teams - Week 1

3 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

You're like the biggest fucking joke this game has ever had. And not just as a player but also as a person. Also can't really think of anything more pathetic than waiting someone to lose one game, not even against you, and trying to make fun of them for it.

I mean yeah gotta admit talking out of the ass when you're a random who've never done anything in this game but faking a death is pretty easy. I probably triggered that guy too much that he felt the urge to post something as soon as I lost games ahahh

1 minute ago, OrangeManiac said:

You're like the biggest fucking joke this game has ever had. And not just as a player but also as a person. Also can't really think of anything more pathetic than waiting someone to lose one game, not even against you, and trying to make fun of them for it.

Well I didn't knew that laugh a bit from a defeat have something wrong but sadly there is something wrong but well I was active I saw this and was funny for me so I posted that. If I see it again suerely i will do it again. 

5 minutes ago, Aerun said:

I mean yeah gotta admit talking out of the ass when you're a random who've never done anything in this game but faking a death is pretty easy. I probably triggered that guy too much that he felt the urge to post something as soon as I lost games ahahh

Ok. Seems like you were so triggered for the meme that You cried in the discord too about that. Don't worry continue being my number 1 fan. I will be here always posting and like You done in the past. You can continue answering cause seems like you follow me all the times. By the way once again.

CONTINUE WINNING CHAMP!! hahaha

Edited by Xigbar
2 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Forums rules say you need to post an English translation of what you say when you're posting a new content

forums rules say to keep respectful with other and I didn't saw that in the post of your friend orange too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.