Heart Gold/Soul Silver - Black 2 White 2 Implementation

Lipee2004

Question

Hey guys! I've got a suggestion for PokeMMO, and it is adding both Heart Gold & Soul Silver and Black 2 & White 2 games.
I know its implementation is difficult and controversial because both HeartGold & SoulSilver have a secondary region, Kanto. And Black 2 & White 2 games are like a continuation of the previous ones. But after thinking with some friends of mine, we had an idea that could actually be implemented in the game, and we think it would add a lot to PokeMMO, like new Pokemon, new lore and more possibilities for competitive players.

Our idea is, after beating all currently avaiable regions, the Player would be seen by all elite four and their champions as the “strongest trainer alive” and they would give you an item called “Dialga Scale”. This would be able to make you time travel, since Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver are 3 years in the future of FireRed, and Black 2 & White 2 are 2 years in the future.
This item could be craftable or obtained, it doesnt really matter how you get it, it just has to be a not too hard, not too easy way.
Another controversial point is the Red Gyarados from HGSS, but this is simply fixed by making him not capturable.

8 answers to this question

Spatio-rift in spear pillar or nothing !

HGSS bring nothing new for compétitive player , we can already hatch all pokemon in mmo ( except legendary ,but donjon soontm****** )

It's only pve content , more cash , new horde , it'snt good for the economic aspect.

And Some content are not implented yet : all BF , battle subway , whiteforest/blackcity 

Hi and welcome!

This question is asked all the time. Johto is in the works, the devs have confirmed this. However, they don't provide dates for when things will be implemented, so we don't know when it will come.

Hope this helps!

Honestly, I don't think that Johto will  add something new to us, other than few extra locations to find some species. Plus, Don't forget that Kanto's already added, so, what's the point to add the post-game of Johto?

Jotho can still have all the 5 gen pokemon everyone with Hidden Ability (Edit: this After beating e4, having nacional dex update, and to breed, if one pokemon with hidden ability have an egg, the breed can have 100% the hidden hab, if u dont want it, remove it with Ability Capsule or whatever named is in english)
And white forest can have 1 legendary or Mitical ones with 1% of capture and rotating every new day

Edited by Heartdust
20 minutes ago, Heartdust said:

Jotho can still have all the 5 gen pokemon everyone with Hidden Ability (Edit: this After beating e4, having nacional dex update, and to breed, if one pokemon with hidden ability have an egg, the breed can have 100% the hidden hab, if u dont want it, remove it with Ability Capsule or whatever named is in english)
And white forest can have 1 legendary or Mitical ones with 1% of capture and rotating every new day

Actually, the hidden abilities will all be part of the Dungeon update, so I doubt this will happen