Counting service

Sunset

Question

Hi!There are too many shiny hunters in our game.For me, endless tracking is hopeless.Can we provide a counting service (counting the number of wild Pokemon encountered, and hatched, I hope these two parts are separate),I know that some capable people have made some auxiliary programs, but because of the country and other factors, not everyone can enjoy it. And as far as I know, it is not very accurate.So I was thinking, wouldn't it be very good if the opening staff could add this service in the game? It just lets people know their progress and doesn't break the balance of the game. Like donator status ticket, it can be a RP stuff with time limit.

9 answers to this question

I think this is a good idea! I would definitely buy an RP item that let me count my encounters from within the game. As the developer of the Android application for this purpose and as someone who has reviewed the source code for the Windows version, the implementations are clumsy at best. Having this feature integrated into the client would be a huge benefit.

22分钟前,MoxPeanut 说:

我觉得这是个好主意!我肯定会买一个RP项目,让我从游戏中计数我的遭遇。作为用于此目的的Android应用程序的开发人员,并且作为已经审查过Windows版本的源代码的人,这些实现充其量是笨拙的。将此功能集成到客户端将是一个巨大的好处。

thx^^

Edited by Sunset

As someone who has beef with Windows 10's DWM and plays Fullscreen all the time as a result and thus making me ineligible to use any of these external counting programs/mods, I wish this gets implemented too dammit v:

Edited by Guest

I think pretty much everyone can appreciate this suggestion. I know for a fact mods already track steps taken by each player. It prob wouldn't be too difficult for them to track the total number of pokemon encountered or hatched. If they don't hunt shinys, they can either not use the feature, or ignore it completely. Currently there are too many people claiming they did 3,000,000,000 encounters and gave up on shiny hunting, when in reality they only stand in vermilion or play PVP (at least egg hatch while AFK in verm ammitire?). I'm sure even non-pvp players would check it now and then just out of curiosity. Wonderful suggestion Sunset.

14小时前,awkways 说:

I think pretty much everyone can appreciate this suggestion. I know for a fact mods already track steps taken by each player. It prob wouldn't be too difficult for them to track the total number of pokemon encountered or hatched. If they don't hunt shinys, they can either not use the feature, or ignore it completely. Currently there are too many people claiming they did 3,000,000,000 encounters and gave up on shiny hunting, when in reality they only stand in vermilion or play PVP (at least egg hatch while AFK in verm ammitire?). I'm sure even non-pvp players would check it now and then just out of curiosity. Wonderful suggestion Sunset.

thx=)

Edited by Sunset