Johto

Hi!  If I recall correctly, Joho is confirmed but there is currently no ETA or news on it. The only thing we can do now is wait patiently for an announcement from the Administrators.

Edited by TechnoVortex

Hi!

The Developers don't regularly update us on what's happening with the game's progress. My guess is that they have full-time jobs and that this is a side/passion project for them.

It has been announced that Johto is in the development backlog, but it is likely still going to be at least 12 months before we see it released. Remember that Sinnoh was only released just over 12 months ago.

If you're not enjoying the game anymore, you don't have to play it! You should play games because you enjoy them, when they become boring then you're only really hurting yourself by engaging with something you don't like.

Having said that, playing through the story of one more region likely isn't going to entertain you for long. The game has always been an open-ended one once you reach the late game, and will continue to be until dungeons are implemented. If you don't like Comp or Shiny Hunting, this game probably doesn't have a lot to offer you. I love shiny hunting and grinding, that's why I'm here!

Hope this helps!

13 hours ago, YumiJerza said:

Hello
Any news from johto, dungeons?
We have almost no news, we don't even know if it's in development, if the content is moving forward ....
It becomes boring

No news. 

Johto and dungeons will surely come in the future but no one knows when.