Jump to content

PSL Teams - Betting Thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ItsGray said:

[läva] läva (0) Vs [SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra (0)

OU: Endiii vs Azphiel                                   500k

UU: xMikasaAckerman vs Stelian              500k

UU: PoseidonWrath vs Kamimiii                 500k

NU: Kriliin vs MadaraSixSix                        500k       Taken by dloxprooo

Dubs: Lactosoid vs Mkns                          500k        Taken by dloxprooo
(wont let me @ him)

LC: MonkeyDMathew vs TheDH               500k


Void if sub/activity win/ time out

And @Suneetowes me 400k

take TDH 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Umbramol said:

20m bet on a single match.. Thats when you know more than 2 players are playing this

Yeah I'm training for a whole week on a game I have no interest in playing since 3 years to let ppl play for me.

 

Congrats on being a new addition to my kennel dog

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Umbramol said:

Like your word means anything to anyone.

Like I care about babies whining on a video game trying to find excuses to be cowards.

Keep barking and enjoy being a nobody on a pokemon game you are very significative.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

Like I care about babies whining on a video game trying to find excuses to be cowards.

Keep barking and enjoy being a nobody on a pokemon game you are very significative.

Man someday when u turn 18 u ll watch back at what u type and realise how pooped you sound. Or at least i hope you will. 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, LeJovi said:

Didn't u lose to moetal bruh, stfu lmao 

That was JJ playing and I got haxed but I guess that makes it even worse yeah.

 

3 hours ago, Umbramol said:

Man someday when u turn 18 u ll watch back at what u type and realise how pooped you sound. Or at least i hope you will. 

Some people tend to get bored on this game Im just here to turn this sleepy community into a shitfest where everyone trashtalks each other to make every game hype because there is a looooong time we didn’t have hyped matches imo.

 

Either you bring me back to the time we had some KB vs Frags, and games where the bets were shiny zards and I will consider not trashtalking every single dog I get to face to wake them um from the boring nightmare theyre having on this sleepy game, or you shut the fk up puppy.

 

Nostalgia aside youre still one hell of a ducksicker and you will remain boring and useless in my eyes, keep whining so I can salt my pasta ty

Edited by Kamimiii
Link to comment
On 4/13/2021 at 3:45 AM, MikasaA said:

1M on me winning my match week 5 no matter who my opponent is

Take.

 

21 hours ago, ItsGray said:

[läva] läva (0) Vs [SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra (0)

OU: Endiii vs Azphiel                                   500k

UU: xMikasaAckerman vs Stelian              500k

UU: PoseidonWrath vs Kamimiii                 500k

NU: Kriliin vs MadaraSixSix                        500k       Taken by dloxprooo

Dubs: Lactosoid vs Mkns                          500k        Taken by dloxprooo
(wont let me @ him)

LC: MonkeyDMathew vs TheDH               500k          Taken by @LeJovi


Void if sub/activity win/ time out

And @Suneetowes me 400k   (paid)

I take my match

Link to comment
55 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

It's the "who ever my opponent is"

For me

 

Sounds so damn cool and arrogant.

Fukin luv it!

Sub was happening a lot in previous weeks, so it's possible that my opponent would change.

So regardless of who i'm gonna end up facing i'm still putting 1m on myself winning the match.
Looks like you took it the wrong way or i guess it's my fault for making it sound that way

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, MikasaA said:

Sub was happening a lot in previous weeks, so it's possible that my opponent would change.

So regardless of who i'm gonna end up facing i'm still putting 1m on myself winning the match.
Looks like you took it the wrong way or i guess it's my fault for making it sound that way

Fck em up mikasa

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, MikasaA said:

Sub was happening a lot in previous weeks, so it's possible that my opponent would change.

So regardless of who i'm gonna end up facing i'm still putting 1m on myself winning the match.
Looks like you took it the wrong way or i guess it's my fault for making it sound that way

Is this a typical team lava syndrome?

The need to explain themself?

 

Bro i said i fukin luv it.

Fak that sia scum up!!

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.