PSL Teams - Betting Thread

On 5/19/2021 at 10:25 AM, CaptnBaklava said:

@LeJovi stills owes me 800k (dude it's been 10 days+ I pinged you here several times and even messaged you)

@Kamimiii still owes me 5m

Guys it takes like 10 seconds to log in and mail it. 

4 hours ago, PizzaConewe said:

@LeJovistill owes me 500k

bro mi mouse shes brock 

Jesus ...

As I told you Baklava, my granma passed away last week, I dont have my computer and I am at my parents since a few days now.

Yet I keep receiving new notifications of you spamming my ass although I told you what was happening.

Enjoy being a fucking poop at the eyes of everyone and shut the fuck up now

Paying when I get home, sorry not sorry for the delay

1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

Jesus ...

As I told you Baklava, my granma passed away last week, I dont have my computer and I am at my parents since a few days now.

Yet I keep receiving new notifications of you spamming my ass although I told you what was happening.

Take care fam. If you need anything, you know where to find me. I'll help out.

4 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

Jesus ...

Hey I wasn't aware of it, take care Kami, sorry for nagging

2 hours ago, Kanzo said:

All u had to do is remind me like that other loser. But since u went straight for this. I aint pay shit now.

Sia loser.

I mailed you , dont act like i didnt remind u , also put that 1m in your ass :)

9 minutes ago, razimove said:

if possible just add @Kamimiiito future blacklists, debt non paid. I understand his situation, but at the same time been 2 weeks since last notice of him here, and it's such a small amount to mail that it shouldn't be much of a problem anyway to mobile login -> mail. BL is the way. 

Yep I blacklisted both of them.

I said I'd pay when I get home, I just got home after spending 2 weeks at my parents and guess what I read when I get on forums. 2 kids are spamming my ass.

What a surprise, I guess I'll wait a lil bit longer so you can learn respect, idiots.

Edited by Kamimiii
13 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

I said I'd pay when I get home, I just got home after spending 2 weeks at my parents and guess what I read when I get on forums. 2 kids are spamming my ass.

What a surprise, I guess I'll wait a lil bit longer so you can learn respect, idiots.

keep the money friend, I don't need 3M and you probably do lol, it was mostly since there was no update, 2 weeks passed, if one went to your profile on forum you were online every day, which one can assume you have internet connection and since the amount is this small, one shouldn't have a problem to simply mail it. Anyway like I said previously, my condolences for what happened. 

19 hours ago, razimove said:

keep the money friend, I don't need 3M and you probably do lol, it was mostly since there was no update, 2 weeks passed, if one went to your profile on forum you were online every day, which one can assume you have internet connection and since the amount is this small, one shouldn't have a problem to simply mail it. Anyway like I said previously, my condolences for what happened. 

Yes I definitely need the 3M baaaaadly since I stopped playing 3 years ago.

Logging on forums =/= ingame and excuse me if I am wrong but I see no point answering two fckers spamming my ass when Im grieving when I already did a few days ago

35 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Logging on forums =/= ingame and excuse me if I am wrong but I see no point answering two fckers spamming my ass when Im grieving when I already did a few days ago

why bet when you don't pay smh 

1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

You sound broke to me ngl

I don't know how you can put so much effort on not paying and uguuing about it when you could just get rid of this in a couple of seconds. 

But I don't know so what ever

@LeJovi lul

4 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

sorry friend, logging on forums is arguably as hard as logging ingame on mobile, all you do is 3 clicks to login. Anyway, for me you lost your credibility and thats all that matters, and no I didn't spam ping you, I pinged you 2 weeks ago, and that 2 days ago. Anyway like I said, I couldn't care less about 3mil, it was more about the attitude itself, while like I said I understand that you were grieving with your family, you took the time less than 12 hours earlier to mail some of the bets lmao 

• MPDH locked this topic