PSL Teams - Betting Thread

6 hours ago, MikasaA said:

As much as i respect my boi Wally, Kriliin is on a whole nother level and i don't even need to explain myself on why that is so. You're either being ignorant enough or pretending to be not acknowledging that, either way you're such a clown for that. I'm not gonna talk about your other points because they're not even worth answering.

Anyway, I'm done talking and not gonna waste any more of my precious time on you.
Chatting with a newborn baby would be even better than with ignorant imbecile like you.

Have a bad day.

Now say that without crying lol.

Literally this is you: "I have not proofs of you avoiding Krillin but I have the reason. Also im not going to answer your points because I dont have arguments. Instead of that you are newborn baby and I am a mature person"

I will never avoid nobody, thats why I bet on week 4 saying "no matter who my rival is". Because I didnt care if It was Krillin or other. 

Also if you think that I'm not a good player and that you can win against anybody feel free to ask me for a duel. But let me guess...you will avoid saying "I'm not gonna waste my preciuos time".

3 hours ago, soyhector said:

Now say that without crying lol.

Literally this is you: "I have not proofs of you avoiding Krillin but I have the reason. Also im not going to answer your points because I dont have arguments. Instead of that you are newborn baby and I am a mature person"

I will never avoid nobody, thats why I bet on week 4 saying "no matter who my rival is". Because I didnt care if It was Krillin or other. 

Also if you think that I'm not a good player and that you can win against anybody feel free to ask me for a duel. But let me guess...you will avoid saying "I'm not gonna waste my preciuos time".

please shut up ty you do not wanna see me respond.

28 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

please shut up ty you do not wanna see me respond.

actually i will respond you guys in live claim to have the best UU players in the game please explain to me why the last 2 weeks u guys are not in playoffs right now is because of your UU players who are supposed to be the best in game lost?

eHkk6XQ.png

ThYR531.png

It seems you guys are currently only ladder in UU nothing else.

Edited by MathewMat
15 hours ago, MathewMat said:

one more thing if you do respond or anyone else from live responds from my post i will not respond back. this is all i think about from your responses

https://imgur.com/rfiCfSL

Bro, are you stupid?

When did this turn into Live vs Lava?? It was only Mikasa vs me, nobody else.

You are trying to offend people that didnt insult you. Also they are not going to respond to you, because they are polite and mature person.

10 minutes ago, soyhector said:

Bro, are you stupid?

When did this turn into Live vs Lava?? It was only Mikasa vs me, nobody else.

You are trying to offend people that didnt insult you. Also they are not going to respond to you, because they are polite and mature person.

It's teams psl. If you go after one of them, you go after the whole squad. #BUSCOWAR