What was your first shiny?

I'm curious about which was your first shiny. I want to know if you still have it and if it was intended or not.

My first shiny was a floatzel in sinnoh. I was searching with a friend to have one both of us. So I found one and then I stayed with him as he was still looking for a floatzel. Only 35 minutes later, I end up finding another one!!! It was so epic. I stole the last one to my friend xD

shinyFlotazel1.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2021-03-12 a las 20.54.49.png

my first was a high level pidgey already asleeep knowing whirlwind, i was feeling uguuy and chucked pokeballs but person behind me be like "it's gonna run/die somehow" sadly to say he was right it woke up and whirlwinded the hell outta there. i however did get redemption 2-3 years later after that incident and in the same spot

2 minutes ago, PedroLindoUnico said:

My first shiny was a bellsprout I remember i was looking for some dittos and suddenly a horde with shiny appeared xD. It happened in 2019 i was with +/- 100 hours of game

after that i found a rapidash while ev training, and after the rapidash e decided "I'll hunt somethin" and I started to hunt marill, i found it with only 7 hordes ill never forgot this