Unova Subway Map Interaction Bug

Hello, I was poking around in Unova's subways and interacted with the subway map and got stuck. I can not exit the map preview and it became bugged. I cannot move my character. I can still open other menus, but I don't think they can do anything. I can't escape rope out of a building, none of my Pokemon have Dig, and I obviously can't Fly out of here. I've tried relogging and selecting to cancel my saved session, but it's taking ages to load into the game (it's been over 10 minutes of waiting as of now). I can't use the '/unstuck' command either, since I think the command does not work when the player is interacting with something. Please help.

image.thumb.png.5d80dc79abd3398c7c2b722ab84e5e78.png 

10 hours ago, Kura said:

Hello, I was poking around in Unova's subways and interacted with the subway map and got stuck. I can not exit the map preview and it became bugged. I cannot move my character. I can still open other menus, but I don't think they can do anything. I can't escape rope out of a building, none of my Pokemon have Dig, and I obviously can't Fly out of here. I've tried relogging and selecting to cancel my saved session, but it's taking ages to load into the game (it's been over 10 minutes of waiting as of now). I can't use the '/unstuck' command either, since I think the command does not work when the player is interacting with something. Please help.

image.thumb.png.5d80dc79abd3398c7c2b722ab84e5e78.png 

Okay I guess it somehow fixed itself after like 10 hours, or someone unstuck me. Went to bed and came back to try again. I was able to get into the game.