Error pokemon data

337681275_pokemmoerror.thumb.png.ac4b4562ac8a77a980374e2af3ea691b.pngtengo un error donde cuando veo los datos de mi pokemon son como en el borde de la pantalla (srry si no entiende mi ingles no es muy bueno) aqui hay una imagen comparándolo con ivysaur

Edited by diego
1 minute ago, diego said:

i have a error where when i see the data of my pokemon they are like at the border of the screen (srry if it doesnt understand my english is not very good) here is a image comparing it with ivysaur

pokemmo error.png

We can't see the image

Hello @diego. It looks like you have a custom theme/GUI used, which could explain the things you are experiencing. Try and remove that and see if that fixes your issue. 

In addition, please remember to include an English translation to your forum posts as that is part of the rules, thank you. 

Have a nice day.

8 hours ago, diego said:

nope its not that, i removed the theme, also i exited and it keeps the same. btw thanks for answering but i really dont know what it is

Hello again. You are welcome to contact us at https://support.pokemmo.eu/login/, so we can take a closer look into this. You login with your game account to create a ticket. 

Have a nice day. 

• Seth locked this topic