How many real players are there?

11 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

At least 10.

However the exact number is not known. Look into global chat to see how many people are active all the time in the game, then multiply it with people who doesn't like to talk too much on public chats and add 5 to get probably still not close to the truth number. 

51 minutes ago, RealMak said:

Depends

58 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

I once heard a MOD saying that the number of blocked accounts reached 300,000

They don't share the number but it's a lot. The total players might cross 2k-3k online player or even more, just look at cn trade chat, it's crowded always. And I myself can just name 500-600 players who play the game daily 

Define "real" players?
Do you mean the players that continue to no-life the game afk during non-events + PvP community?
Or do you mean the total player count base? on off-peak average would say a guess of at least 10k players everyday, very hard to say for peak times during events. 
Fortunately Staff don't like to give the correct number as it can discourage players from playing & many more reasons, it's something only shared amongst staff. ^^ 

Hahaha, we're not chat bots of course, thaFile "<stdin>", line 1print t would be stupid^SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(t would be stupid)? Use exit() or Ctrl-Z plus Return to exit