More Details of Pokemon's Wild Locations in PokeDex

BlueNose

Question

Hi players and staffs,i have been running a website named PokeMMO ToolBox over a year which supports a lot of data calculation  / searching services,thanks for the staff YIBU he supports me the coding/original data i can automatically insert them into my database,and the game client also supports the dump of showing data which i just need to do some string processing that can change the showing data into coding data which makes it automatically insert into the database .

But there is a big problem bothering me all the time that the pokemon's wild locations update so slient and irregularly with no inform,as i mentioned, we can check the showing data that game client supports ,with some string processing to change it into coding data which means i can do it myself without disturbing staffs.But the problem is in the showing data of pokemon's wild locations.The showing data only shows [horde] in [Rarity],but numbers of hordes really matters.Its the problem to stop me to automatically change the showing data into coding data.I need to distinguish x3 and x5 hordes.

And i also sugguest,

1.As i observed,there are different pokemons in different floors where if we are in a mutiple floor building but we cant distinguish just in pokedex,so how about adding a parameter [floor] like time and season for showing  data if the location is a mutiple floor map.I guess something like parameter floor exists in coding data.And also the floor parameter adding for the name of map,just like we go into the Department Store of every region,the name of map on the top left corner shows the floor like 1F,2F,etc.

2.Separating the parameter rarity into like [Hunting Way]:{Single,Hordes in 3,Hordes in 5?} and [Probabilites]:{Very Common,UnCommon,Rare....},as i observed,most of hordes have the same probabilites which depends on the number of total kinds of native hordes,just like every kind of hordes weights 1,and if there are 5 kinds of hordes in native,their probabilites becomes 1/5 = 20%,but there are something speical for Zorua in Hordes x3 and Sigilyph x3 in obviously.

So there are my suggestions of more details and clearness for pokemon's wild locations in pokedex,if you agree with me, please upvote it.

Thank you for reading.

Suggestion Translated in Chinese 中文版建议,方便国区玩家阅读

玩家和管理,大家好,我运行PokeMMO工具箱超过一年时间,它提供许多数据计算和查询服务,感谢管理员伊布提供的原生数据,我可以自动化导入到数据库中,同时,游戏客户端也有运行工具可以提供一些显示的数据,我只需要做一些字符串处理,也同样可以把他们转化为原生数据导入数据库。

但是这里一直有一个问题困扰我,宝可梦分布数据总是更新地悄然无声,也毫无规律和通知可言,像我刚才提到的那样,我可以检查游戏客户端提供的数据,做一些字符串处理我就可以应对宝可梦分布这样的更新,同时还不需要麻烦管理员。但是问题就出在宝可梦分布的显示数据上,他们在稀有度上只显示群怪,但是群怪的数量非常重要,我不清楚他是x3还是x5群怪这就让我无法自动化更新和导入数据库。

同时,我还有一些建议

1.据我观察,在多层结构的地图中,不同层数的宝可梦分布是不一样的,但是我们无法很好的从游戏中的图鉴区分出来,当在多层结构地图中,在图鉴中添加一个层数显示出来如何?就像时间和季节一样(如果不是全天,全季节,他们会特别提示出来,同样对楼层一样,默认都是1层,如果是多层结构,则显示的在后面加一个(在第x层)),同时,在左上角的地图名称上也同时显示,就像我们去每个地区的百货大楼里面一样,会提示你在1F,2F这样。

2.将[稀有度]参数重新划分为[遇怪方式]:{单遇,群怪x3,群怪x5},[概率]:{常见,少见,稀有...},据我观察,群怪总是有相同的概率,这个概率取决于当地有多少种群怪,比如每种群怪的权重为1,如果当地有5种群怪,那么他们每种群怪的概率均为1/5=20%,当然,显而易见的是,索罗亚在x3群怪中,象征鸟x3群怪是有一些特殊的。

这就是我关于更多的宝可梦分布数据的细节和清晰程度的建议,如果你同意我,请点击upvote这个按钮

谢谢你的阅读

Edited by BlueNose

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet