PSL Teams [First Edition] - General Thread

1 hour ago, TohnR said:

Dumbest stuff I've ever gotten to read honestly

Yeah are you surprised ? He's that one host who turned the World Cup into a whole joke before committing sudoku. It's sad that this guy says we should use the same criterias for PSL. This man's calling himself an useless and random player, which isn't wrong tbh.

I think the criterias are fine, maybe 20 players is too much. If there are more than 8 teams signing up I'd suggest to pick the 8 teams that have the most individual official wins, you just add up all the wins from the players who signed up and you count it from there. Another deciding criteria to add with the individual wins could be the standings in TT.

11 hours ago, Xigbar said:

I think selection criteria is good. In that way we are not gonna have random teams with random players who not gonna do a shit during the whole season. They should use the same criteria in normal PSL in that way we could get an even better competition without useless/random players

jajajjajaja best dubs player last psl never won official but ye bro your right

Edited by Quinn010
i cant find a official win from you also XD

Okay, but what about LC and showdown? Will they need to have won a tournament? LC no longer exists officially and not everyone has won official tours (of others tiers) that play LC, and with a showdown what will determine registrations?
I know very well that there are few people who play LC in general, in Brazil for example there are few teams that have at least 1 player of this tier.

Another thing that i forgot to mention is that the official lc tournaments in the past had people who always won because no one played, most lc players today are relatively new and have not even been able to participate in at least 10 lc official tournaments.

1 hour ago, Aerun said:

I think the criterias are fine, maybe 20 players is too much. If there are more than 8 teams signing up I'd suggest to pick the 8 teams that have the most individual official wins, you just add up all the wins from the players who signed up and you count it from there. Another deciding criteria to add with the individual wins could be the standings in TT.

I also think 10 tiers is too many and this is one of those competitions that I agree with gb that having SD doesn't make sense. I would love to see DPP again but this isn't the competition to do it tbh. This is about who the best comp team in PokeMMO is right? Showdown has absolutely nothing to do with this, it has never been a part of TT either. I like to see it in PSL. because PSL isn't strictly about who the best MMO players are, but this ain't PSL.

2xOU, UU, NU, Doubles, LC + 2x Team Captain choice seems fine and I'd lower the active and established players requirement to 15 so it's an actual realistic number for 8 teams.

1 hour ago, Quinn010 said:

jajajjajaja best dubs player last psl never won official but ye bro your right

I don't play official tournaments. I'm too lazy for that. I prefer to play hosted tournaments less time to invert in the game than official and well I prefer to play alone than being coached in an official.

Like I said I like this criteria. 

Continue searching for an official by the way cause for me that tournaments really doesn't matter.

Edited by Xigbar
4 hours ago, TohnR said:

Dumbest stuff I've ever gotten to read honestly

If you twist what I put is not my problem. I said the criteria is good. Is dumb as fuck trying to twist what I said when the forum save what I put but well I think I'm not surprised. 

Please don't edit what I put and try to quote correctly Ty.

10 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

I also think 10 tiers is too many and this is one of those competitions that I agree with gb that having SD doesn't make sense. I would love to see DPP again but this isn't the competition to do it tbh. This is about who the best comp team in PokeMMO is right? Showdown has absolutely nothing to do with this, it has never been a part of TT either. I like to see it in PSL. because PSL isn't strictly about who the best MMO players are, but this ain't PSL.

2xOU, UU, NU, Doubles, LC + 2x Team Captain choice seems fine and I'd lower the active and established players requirement to 15 so it's an actual realistic number for 8 teams.

Even in TT the players cap is 20 and most of the teams put more than 15 players. 
how 20 players is enough? I don’t get it.

Anyway all teams can sing up for this event, but the teams who has the most criteria of selection would be selected.

About showdown tiers, I know that it is not necessary, but having a showdown tier in a team tournament can be cool, a lot of pokemmo players play SD too and it’s cool to see sometime a new format.

it will be a straw poll soon to vote what would be the last tiers between DPP OU / SM OU / SS OU / PokeMMO OU

1 hour ago, Quinn010 said:

ye bro my coaches are broken :V i never play  without them.

I think I never said ur name inside the sentence but If you need to mention yourself in that is cause maybe You were coached. Whatever that's not my problem at all. Is about if player slike to be puppets or play by their own and with your answer I see you like to be a puppet I think. see ya. 

Edited by Xigbar
2 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

I think I never said ur name inside the sentence but If you need to mention yourself in that is cause maybe You was coaching. Whatever that's not my problem at all. Is about if player slike to be puppets or play by their own and with your answer I see you like to be a puppet I think. see ya. 

why you need to mention  the whole thing about coaching then ??? 

Edited by Quinn010
2 hours ago, MknsZblex said:

Even in TT the players cap is 20 and most of the teams put more than 15 players. 
how 20 players is enough? I don’t get it.

I really, really, really doubt that those 20 players people list are active AND established players. Active OR established, maybe. I mean even Optic can throw 20 players on that list cmon now :v

1 minute ago, Quinn010 said:

why you need to mention  the whole thing about coaching then ??? 

I mention it cause sometimes players in official tournaments are being coached. If we talk about oficial this must be mentioned i think. If you felt attacked well like I put above that's not my problem. 

Just now, CaptnBaklava said:

Give me 2 more years and I'll understand lul

Hide contents

JK, im actually hyped to watch this. 

Actually everybody is  Hyped or at least big part of the community. LET'S GOOOOOO

2 hours ago, ThinkNicer said:

I really, really, really doubt that those 20 players people list are active AND established players. Active OR established, maybe. I mean even Optic can throw 20 players on that list cmon now :v

Not targeting specific team/s or player/s skill, but for many teams players are put into the roster but don't play at all, since months. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.