PSL Teams [First Edition] - General Thread

10 minutes ago, Sebat said:

yes I understand but we can refresh a some players in a week, for example a maximum of 2 switches in the list, also this can help if ur showdown player leave of ur team and you need a substitute, u had problems with a player or someone revives from a long time, etc etc 

When you will put your list of all players who can participate, you can add players who are inactive and who can come back during the event. 

And tbh, that's the first edition, so we still need to clarify some rules, so thank you for your question. I'll give you a more complete answer before the Teams sign up.

4 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Are there even that many teams with 20 "active and established" players? 

Depends what established means, cause I'm not sure there's like 160 established comp players in our community.

Thinking about it, I found 7 possible names :

NORE SIA Lava V4 surely

HDLM VGC LORD maybe

Who else ? Hue

3 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

If there are

Reveal hidden contents

they are full of shit

Looks good, name is uninspired pls fix. Gl to everyone participating C: sadly my team is not up to standard, yet.

They need that name for credibility but it is lame. 

4 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Depends what established means, cause I'm not sure there's like 160 established comp players in our community.

NORE SIA Lava V4 surely

HDLM VGC LORD maybe

Who else ? Hue

Sure, we are more than enough hahah

5 minutes ago, TohnR said:

NORE SIA Lava V4 surely

HDLM VGC LORD maybe

Who else ? Hue

We have more teams like brasilian teams too who maybe will participate aswell maybe chinese teams. Teams like ZERO & PAST will be there aswell. many things can happen. 

7 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Depende de lo que signifique establecido, porque no estoy seguro de que haya 160 reproductores de comp establecidos en nuestra comunidad.

Pensando en ello, encontré 7 posibles nombres :

NORE SIA Lava V4 seguramente

HDLM VGC LORD quizás

Quién más ? Matiz

Br past live and Lo(chinese) idk.

1 minute ago, Xigbar said:

We have more teams like brasilian teams too who maybe will participate aswell maybe chinese teams. Teams like ZERO & PAST will be there aswell. many things can happen. 

Zero no have 5 oficial tours 

3 minutes ago, Huargensy said:

With not having CCs, the list of teams is shortened, although it will probably reach more than 8 in that case, what would be done?

you mean, VGC has 8 players who has won an official ?

13 minutes ago, Huargensy said:

No, I meant that there are places for 8 teams, but what if more than 8 register?

9 minutes ago, xMago said:

8 team more fast register maybe?

Tbh I don't know how much team will sign up.
We are still in discussion about this. But all with depend on teams registration.

Edited by MknsZblex
13 hours ago, Kanzo said:

The selection criteria is dumb af.

The entry fee is cheap af.

Can't believe this concept got rekt. Coulda been the best the biggest event in history of Pokemmo

If only brains were used creating this. ffffffffffffffffffff meeeeeeeeeee

I think selection criteria is good. In that way we are not gonna have random teams with random players who not gonna do a shit during the whole season. They should use this same criteria in normal PSL in that way we could get an even better competition without useless/random players

They can ask for more money. I'm agree with that but If normal players can't donate more than 400k/600k for an community even. If they ask for more money. Does team will be able to pay it? 

Can be the best event for sure. The hate is there cause is common to hate every single event hosted. 

Edited by Xigbar
4 hours ago, Xigbar said:

I think selection criteria is good. In that way we are not gonna have random teams with random players who not gonna do a shit during the whole season. They should use the same criteria in normal PSL in that way we could get an even better competition without useless/random players

They can ask for more money. I'm agree with that but If normal players can't donate more than 400k/600k for an community even. If they ask for more money. Does team will be able to pay it? 

Can be the best event for sure. The hate is there cause is common to hate every single event hosted. 

When are you gonna die again so people can host another 100m+ tourney?

7 minutes ago, Aerun said:

When are you gonna die again so people can host another 100m+ tourney?

Who are u? And why are u talking to me?

Seems like u got butthurt by what I said. Maybe u are random or u are useless or maybe both I don't know and I don't care. I'm clueless but I'm pretty sure about something. U are a waste of time for me. Please don't even try to answer me or quote me thank you.

Edited by Xigbar
6 hours ago, Kanzo said:

The entry fee is cheap af.

I wanted first to ask 10M for each team (I would be 500k per players if 20 players participate) and 20 is the minimum players number.

with 8 teams and other donation we are already at 90M+

again, that’s the first edition, in other event like PSL or WC we never ask for a entry fee to participate so I was not sure if it would work or no.

anyway if all players can just give by themselves 500k or 1M we will easly reach to a good amont of donation.

In my opinion the number of players required per team is a bigger criteria than the money. If you dont want randoms I mean. 

I know it's a completely different thing, but a PSL where you team up with whoever you like could be neat too. Players in more little teams that are still good in PvP can have their chance. And you probably won't see "randoms" that can make up together a big team + provide the money. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.