I'm new to the forums, though I've been playing PokeMMO for 20 days or so now.

Nice to meet you guys! You can call me Chris.

Boy, do I love this game! The GTL is awesome, you can just buy whatever Pokemon you want, or if you're doing a casual playthrough and want a Pokemon under your OT, buy one of those Pokemon and Ditto and just breed, simple! I love that so much, it got me an Axew right after the fourth gym. 

I also like how you can just ask someone to help with trade evos, if you want to evolve your Boldore, for example. Helped a guy out that way and felt really good.

Overall, holy crap this game is so good!

2 minutes ago, MyNameIsNotChris said:

Prazer em conhecer vocês pessoal! Você pode me chamar de Chris.

Rapaz, adoro este jogo! O GTL é incrível, você pode simplesmente comprar qualquer Pokémon que quiser, ou se estiver fazendo um jogo casual e quiser um Pokémon sob o seu OT, compre um daqueles Pokémon e Ditto e apenas reproduza, simples! Eu amo tanto isso, que me rendeu um Axew logo após a quarta academia. 

Eu também gosto de como você pode simplesmente pedir a alguém para ajudar com a evolução do comércio, se você quiser evoluir seu Boldore, por exemplo. Ajudou um cara dessa maneira e me senti muito bem.

No geral, puta merda, este jogo é tão bom!

Yes, pokemon in general is amazing, but finding a game like this is really hard to find a good one

Welcome to the forums

23 hours ago, MyNameIsNotChris said:

Nice to meet you guys! You can call me Chris.

Boy, do I love this game! The GTL is awesome, you can just buy whatever Pokemon you want, or if you're doing a casual playthrough and want a Pokemon under your OT, buy one of those Pokemon and Ditto and just breed, simple! I love that so much, it got me an Axew right after the fourth gym. 

I also like how you can just ask someone to help with trade evos, if you want to evolve your Boldore, for example. Helped a guy out that way and felt really good.

Overall, holy crap this game is so good!

Welcome to the community, soldier. We are glad to have you here