"OT Reset"

Haggles

Question

If there isn't already a way to do this, there should be a way to set a Pokemon's OT to you.

This could be a function that is purchased with Reward Points, like the character Name Change option. 

For 500-1,000 RP, a "OT Reset Tag" can be purchased and used on a Pokemon whose OT is another trainer.

Pokemon must be owned for 24 hours before Tag can be used, the Tag makes you the OT of intended Pokemon.

Generally, I see many Shiny pkmn for sale. I would buy one but I will never be the OT so I would never buy it. I imagine from the seller's pov this is the biggest block in being able to sell a shiny pkmn as well. 

Im trying to hunt for a Shiny Sableye, and what if I get Makuhita or Aron or even Zubat? I've accepted that the pokemon found in the cave would all be worth the shiny find, but I specifically would like to have that Sableye and would therefore try selling whatever other shiny I find (because face it we're catching any shiny regardless). When I try to sell my shiny, I want to be able to actually sell it too.

Thoughts?

8 answers to this question

people who buy shinies are those that:
- don't care about OT, just simply want comp shinies

- breeding so they make their OT shinies better with breeding.
the whole point of "Unknown OT" is to prevent you from lying that you catch the shiny. If you want to flex, go catch them. If you don't flex, why bother OT, no one but you can see it.

i disapprove about "OT reset" option, if you buy shinies you dont have outright to change OT to your name, since you're not the one who found this shiny, you did not put effort adding your name to it, and you're not owner of those shiny,

you taking away from someone who found shiny and effort to put their time then they decide to sell it but you wanna claim that OT to be your name on it? here a solution (maybe its stupid idea)  if you wanna put your name on it, just make visible so you can see it (to yourself) but for everyone else sees "unknown OT" ( if you buy from gtl something thats not yours own shiny) 

*imagine lying about this shiny then telling others "hey i made this comps and its actually my own shiny" sound like you're the liar trainer*

unless im being misreading it 

Edited by FelinkaAnnie
4 minutes ago, FelinkaAnnie said:

i disapprove about "OT reset" option, if you buy shinies you dont have outright to change OT to your name, since you're not the one who found this shiny, you did not put effort adding your name to it, and you're not owner of those shiny,

you taking away from someone who found shiny and effort to put their time then they decide to sell it but you wanna claim that OT to be your name on it? here a solution (maybe its stupid idea)  if you wanna put your name on it, just make visible so you can see it (to yourself) but for everyone else sees "unknown OT" ( if you buy from gtl something thats not yours own shiny) 

*imagine lying about this shiny then telling others "hey i made this comps and its actually my own shiny" sound like you're the liar trainer*

unless im being misreading it 

I just dont want my pokemon to be owned by a FreckledArseCrack34

23 minutes ago, Haggles said:

I just dont want my pokemon to be owned by a FreckledArseCrack34

well you have 3 choice:
1: you gotta deal with it, if you cant deal with it then there's nothing you can do, look at me i got 15 non OT shiny and idc if i had unknown OT, why? because its just a game where it takes your soul away. (i live in hell anyway the devil knows i cant find my own shiny because i am pos)

2: just dont buy it at all, just find your own shiny in next 300 years later, if FreckledArseCrack34 found it, you can find it too i believe in you. ( im not joking at all you just gotta keep trying and it takes time) 

3: call 911 arrest FreckledArseCrack34 for having this shiny and he's biggest cheater ever and hacking af then blame on pokemmo devs for shiny rate is unfair and rigged.

3 hours ago, Haggles said:

Se ainda não houver uma maneira de fazer isso, deve haver uma maneira de definir o OT de um Pokémon para você.

Esta pode ser uma função adquirida com Pontos de Recompensa, como a opção de Mudança de Nome de Personagem. 

Por 500-1.000 RP, um "OT Reset Tag" pode ser comprado e usado em um Pokémon cujo OT é outro treinador.

O Pokémon deve ser possuído por 24 horas antes que o Tag possa ser usado, o Tag torna você o OT do Pokémon pretendido.

Geralmente, vejo muitos pkmn brilhantes à venda. Eu compraria um, mas nunca serei o OT, então nunca o compraria. Eu imagino que pelo pov do vendedor este seja o maior obstáculo para poder vender um pkmn brilhante também. 

Estou tentando caçar um Shiny Sableye, e se eu conseguir Makuhita ou Aron ou mesmo Zubat? Aceitei que todos os pokémons encontrados na caverna valeriam a pena o achado brilhante, mas eu especificamente gostaria de ter aquele Sableye e, portanto, tentaria vender qualquer outro brilhante que eu encontrar (porque, convenhamos, estamos pegando qualquer brilhante de qualquer maneira) . Quando tento vender meu brilhante, quero poder realmente vendê-lo também.

Pensamentos?

Shiny pokemon is shining pokemon, strong pokemon and strong pokemon no matter the OT

that's just an artifice forget and be happy   

:)

14 hours ago, Haggles said:

Im trying to hunt for a Shiny Sableye, and what if I get Makuhita or Aron or even Zubat? I've accepted that the pokemon found in the cave would all be worth the shiny find, but I specifically would like to have that Sableye and would therefore try selling whatever other shiny I find (because face it we're catching any shiny regardless). When I try to sell my shiny, I want to be able to actually sell it too.

1. Egg hunt it

2. People hunt them for privilege, if u want it, work hard for it