List of Common Global Questions for New Players (Updated 25/01/2022)

Reasons why I created this guide: 

• To offer help to all helpless newbies out there get used to the great and beatiful PokeMMO, of course.
  • To let helpers send out help easier with just 1 link instead of having multiple links ready, or writing long answers.
Spoiler
  • Also because some people just don't read a simple description on an item/simply too noob but keep asking so I make them look at this big guide instead, time to learn how to do research bois and gurls!
  1. Before checking down below, I would like to say that you should really read chat carefully because one might already answer your question but you miss it.
  2. When you intend to ask a question, it's recommended to state which region you are in so that helpers dont need to waste time asking where you are, especially in global chat with 20s cooldown.
  3. It is also recommended to read the description of an item, a move, anything. It's possible for it to be different than what you used to know in normal games.
  4. Pokedex is really awesome to use, let's keep easy questions about pokemon way ~~
  5. If you don't find your answer here, it means your question only need a short answer or need special intensive care.

<You may use Ctrl + F and type in your keywords to search for an answer, or manually scroll down.>

Common List

I don't know where to go/what to do to continue the story play/ Where to find HMs?/ How to pass the guards to Kanto's Saffron City

Where are legendaries?

How do I go to other regions? Where is Johto?

Spoiler

When you achieve 4 Gym badges in the region you chose to start in the beginning, you can go through these ports listed below to change regions:

Talk to the NPC with a Chatot (a bird pokemon) next to him/her.

• Kanto - Vermillion - from Pokecenter, head South.
  • Unova - Castelia - 2nd lane from the left, from Pokecenter, go right, then down.
  • Hoenn - Slateport - from Pokecenter, go North East, enter the building.
  • Sinnoh - Pastoria - from Pokecenter, head South.

The Gym badge requirement only applies on the original region you chose. 

In other regions, you can go to different regions as long as you reach the port (no requirement). 

To go back to your original region (because you accidentally move to a new one), you can talk to Mom after you have picked your starter.
If you have 2 badges or more in the new region, Mom will only heal you, so must head to the ports stated above.

• Johto is not implemented yet. Sinnoh came out in early 2020.

What happen when I move to the new region? /Do I get to keep all items and pokemons when I move to the new regions? How can I go back?

Spoiler

Yes you will keep all the items and pokemons when you first move to a new region. Your pokemons will be stored in the PC for that time only. Also, HMs of other regions will not show up.

Each region has different Gym badges, so each region has a different level cap. Meaning you cant use your level 100 in Unova in Kanto if you haven't completed Kanto.

To see your level cap, press C to open trainer card, or look for trainer card option on Android.

Where is the Move tutor?

How does day care work? Where do I get Ability Pill?

Spoiler

The daycare lady at the reception only level up your pokemon with the cost = $1,000 (base fee) + $1000 for every level up counting from the original level.
The daycare works similarly to that of an Exp.Share, where the Pokémon you leave in there receive 20% EXP of all battles you get in the region the daycare is located.

The lady at the table sells Power items (which are used to breed) and Ability Pill (change between 2 NORMAL abilities)

The old man outside day care does the breeding job, the breeding happens INSTANTLY, both parents will be gone, and you get 1 egg.

Egg is time based, 5 minutes to hatch, 4 minutes and 30 seconds if u have a flame body or donator status, 4 minutes and 3 seconds if you have both.

How does breeding work? How much does it cost? Do Power items help with EV training?

Spoiler

Please refer to this guide: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/49440-the-breeding-guide/ by @Gilan.
or https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/132652-the-ultimate-breeding-guide/ by @davidgozlan1555
or https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/117438-simple-breeding-guide/ by @Liper (very detailed)

There is an image in the below comment section that could help you to have a more vivid understanding regarding breeding steps.

Power items are now breeding items only.

Note: Since the newest update, the issue with keeping the OT has been easier. You do not need to have an OT female Pokémon to make an OT IF you have a history of OT that Pokémon in the past (for non-shiny). If the Pokémon has green border in the PokéDex, it means you OT'ed this species before, and you can completely by non OT ones on GTL to make an OT one.
For shiny Pokémon, you can still keep OT with male Pokémon when breeding with same species (i.e. Male OT Totodile x Female non OT Totodile) without the need to breed it with Ditto like in the past.

What IVs do I need for my pokemon?

Spoiler

If you are planning to do 5x31 (or 4x31 1x0 speed for some specific pokemon like Ferrothorn to boost its Gyro Ball move), just exclude the stat that the pokemon doesnt use (i.e. Machamp doesnt use Sp.ATK stat)

Otherwise just either ATK or Sp.ATK and Speed, decent for story play, gym run, etc. just not PvP.

Are 30 IV and 31 IV the same at lvl 50 for PvP?

Spoiler

This involves a bit of math:

The way IVs and EVs is through this formula : Math.Floor(base stat + IV*(current level/100) + EV*(current level/400))

Math.Floor means that the total value is rounded down to the closest integer number, for example: 50.5 or 50.75 will become 50 all the same.

Base stat is the original stat it would achieve at the level without any bonus from IV and/or EV.

In PvP, pokemons are set at level 50, meaning the formula is now: Math.Floor(base stat + IV/2 + EV/8)

As you can see, base stat is always an integer so it doesn't really contribute to the explanation of why 30/31 matters, so let's talk about IV/2 and EV/8:

If IV = 31, IV/2 = 15.5, if IV = 30, IV/2 = 15.

Without any EV train or when EV/8 is an integer, the 0.5 value given by 31 IV will by rounded down, thus the stat will have same value with either 30 or 31 IV.

When EV/8 has a 0.5 or 0.75 (i.e. 50.5, 32.65, 104.75) then combining with the 0.5 given by the 31 IV, it will become a 1 whole value and won't be rounded down.

Example: My Volcarona

image.png.d3441259c5ec660af9d54d2d226b4e92.pngimage.png.3f118a48910c8fb1265b0f1f3a498bc7.png

As you can see, my Volcarona has 31 IV and 252 EV in speed, following the formula: i get +15 from IV (value not shown as 15.5) and +31 from EV (value not shown as 31.5), if you calculate all the numbers shown on the picture, which is 105 + 15+ 31 + 15, you would get 166 speed, but instead i get 167, that is because the overall stat is only rounded down after the total is added up, not before the calculation. 

EV does not need to be 252 to add up with 31 IV, it can be 100, which yield 12.5 bonus and still add up perfectly with 31 IV.

Save money by breeding 3x31 2x30 instead, 30% cheaper than making 5x31! And no one cares about 5x31 flexing!

How can I get my pokemon to follow me? It says it's shy.

Spoiler

You need a follower mod for this issue.

Please refer to this guide, which I am using: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/100899-mod-generation-5-follower-sprites-v20-updated-for-2020/ by @TooManyLuigis.

How do I get a certain egg move on my XX pokemon? Does it stay through breeding?

Spoiler

Personally I use Pokemondb.net for these stuffs. I type in the name of the pokemon, scroll down to egg move list, click on the link, then find the move that you wish to get transfered, you will get the list of pokemon that can be bred with the target pokemon to get the egg move.

Target pokemon must be a FEMALE and the pokemon with egg move must be a MALE, because female decides the species of the egg.

Egg moves have the most priority over HMs and TMs moves, and HMs/TMs have priority over level up moves. So yes, it will stay through breeding with other egg groups, as long as you keep the egg the same species as your target pokemon. Other egg groups might not have the move in their learnset and will erase it. Check the move list of the child before continue breeding.

What EV should I train on my pokemon? How do I reset it?

Spoiler

Typically, if you open the pokedex and check the pokemon's base stat, you have a rough idea of what you should train for.

Or you can use Smogon (BW generation) to get the idea of the build. For example: https://www.smogon.com/dex/bw/pokemon/reuniclus/

You can also use https://calc.pokemonshowdown.com/?gen=5 which uses smogon build, you can have a damage simulation of your build, you may need to adjust the power/ability to be the same like PokeMMO.

Or you can google "Best moveset for XX pokemon" and select the link for pokemondb site.
You can reset EVs with berries: Pomeg - HP, Kelpsy - ATK, Qualot - DEF, Hondew - Sp.ATK, Grepa - Sp.DEF, Tamato - SPEED. Each berry cut down 10 EV.

Where do I find XX items? (potions, balls, TMs, Heart Scales, Rare Candies, Leftovers, etc.)

Spoiler

If you have played Unova, good for you because every common items (except cosmetics) can be found in Rt 9 Unova Super Mart.

If you haven't, too bad, go search other guides ?

Otherwise, you can always search on GTL, generally all items with price mark on them can be found in marts, but some can only be farmed (i.e. Heart Scales, Rare Candies).

Please refer to this guide if you want to find TMs, HMs: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/56005-updated-all-tm-and-hm-locations-for-all-regions/ by @Bestfriends.

Where to find cosmetics/vanities?

Spoiler

Most common cosmetics can be found here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/85492-finding-cosmetics-guide/ by @RussHobbs.
Any cosmetics that aren't shown on the guide can be found on GTL.

Where to find Choice items/Eviolite?

Spoiler

Kanto/Hoenn Battle Frontier or Nimbasa Underground Train (the Grand Building in the middle of Nimbasa, any lane), and other places but I dont recall.

I'd highly recommend you to buy on GTL because it's cheaper than using straight BP. 9800 BP is equivalent to $133,333 in cash, while Choice items/Eviolite are 120k and cheaper on GTL.

Why can't I sell my Rare Candies/TMs on GTL?

Spoiler

Because you have picked those up in storyplay (through Itemfinder, on the ground, given by NPCs)

Only TMs obtained from events, bought from marts can be sold/traded. Tradeable/Sellable Rare Candies have to be farmed also.

How to do price check on my pokemons?

Spoiler

Search for a similar pokemon on GTL, then decide your price. focus on the high IV, people dont care about low IVs unless all IVs are above 25 not including the 31 IV.

How to use Battle Points (BP)/Reward Points (RP) and where to get them?

Spoiler

Kanto/Hoenn Battle Frontier or Nimbasa Underground Train (the Grand Building in the middle of Nimbasa, any lane), and other places but I dont recall to use BP.

You can get BP by winning Battle Frontier (Kanto, Hoenn), beating E4 (win all of them incl Champion), or through PvP ranked matches (fastest method, if you win).

If you want even more in-depth detail about BP and what you can buy with it, please refer to this guide: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/119855-coin-and-battle-point-exchange-rates/ by @Bestfriends. Hoenn's Secret Base Decoration items can be found in the guide also.

You get RP by using in-game money to buy vouchers on GTL, base price vouchers are listed below:

100 RP - $200k

500 RP - $1m

1,000 RP - $2m

Prices can jump pretty hard during global events like the recent Lunar New Year event where it jumped 50% in price.

You may also do donation (click on the gift shop icon to get to the donation site), and get RP.
image.png.a14ec0454a01a6fcd7121a1bf64bec2a.png

At the bottom right corner of the Gift shop image.png.3681abd592ab91ab5eb7cdc7a9fc9cb2.png.

I just bought items/pokemons on GTL, where did they go?

Spoiler

If you buy stuffs on GTL while not using the PC in Pokecenter, they are in your Mail and you have to visit your PC to get them. Otherwise, items will be sent directly to your bag, while pokemons are sent to your party (if your party is full, it will go to your PC instead).

How to hunt shinies?

Spoiler

Please refer to this guide: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/120706-pokemmo-shiny-hunting-guide-2021-encnespt/ by @Sethsen.
All I can say about this guide is "Perfection".
Also to decide which shinies you should go for and the best/most convenient locations, you can use this guide:
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/108705-2021-all-horde-locations-ev-and-shiny/ by @pikabuuh.

Where to I find a XX pokemon? When does my pokemon evolve?

Spoiler

Hopefully you have seen that pokemon before, you can check in your Pokedex. Only ask if you havent seen one before.

Can I see how many pokemons I can encounter in a certain area?

Spoiler

No, dont be a perfectionist, you can always get the same pokemon somewhere else, most of the time.

Where to find Rotom in Old Chateau? Where do I change Rotom's form?

Spoiler

Any time, just walk around, rare encounter rate. The one in the TV can't be traded, and used to breed.
You can Rotom's form after Giratina event. Fly to Eterna, head North, cut the tree, enter the building, go left, face upwards, talk to the wall, the hidden room will open to change form, cost $25k.

image.png.cdb888b2112913ea9ee26dd0b2b663d2.png

The wall used to be at the red spot I put on the picture.

Where to find Zorua?

Spoiler

In Lostlorne Forest, you call a horde with Sweet Scent, which will call either Petilil or Venipede hordes. You have to deal damage all pokemons to see if there is 1 Zorua disguising. 1 Zorua might appear in a horde of 3.

Where do I find Feebas? How to evolve Feebas?

Spoiler

In their places shown on Pokedex, just that only specific tiles can have Feebas, so you have to try out each tile. These tiles will change places every 45 mins.

You evolve Feebas by buying 11 Blue pokeblock Plus (not the normal ones with "Plus" in its name), then 1 level up. Type in "blue pok" in GTL to get the list. If you dont see it, it is because you don't have the corresponding pokemon rom.

What is the happiness to evolve certain Pokemons? How to increase happiness?

Spoiler

It's 86.3%, but 86% is fine too because 1 level up will let you have more than enough happiness.
There are many ways to increase happiness, but let's save time and effort with this method instead:
Check Pokemon summary, then go to the Information tab like an example below:

image.png.4ac24f037014a553c81cb5fa6ef4ba6c.png

Then you try out 1 of these berries on GTL: Iapapa berry, Aguav berry, Wiki berry, Mago berry, Figy berry to see which has the flavor your pokemon likes.

If the pokemon has no flavor preference, then any of these 5 would do.
As mentioned by one of the commenter below, any berry will do as long as it is not the disliked flavor.
A berry can be used to increase or decrease happiness by a flat 10%, so make a rough guess and buy enough berries to get below 86% to avoid over buying.
Note: some Pokémon rely on happiness to evolve, you can use berries to reset the happiness bar so that they won't evolve as you wish.

What is pheno/phenomenon and swarm?

Spoiler

Swarms happen when you can see pokemons walking in otherword forms outside battle, you can go interact with them to initiate the battles. Max 4 mons in a swarm.

Phenos only happen in Unova, these include shaking grass, bubbling water, dust clouds, a shadow from the sky. They have unique pokemons you can't find else where like Emolga, Ducklett, and few others.

Phenos in PokeMMO are much rarer than in normal pokemon games.
Example of a swarm, where you can see pokemons walking around:

Weird encounter with Floatzels - General Discussion - PokeMMO

Example of a pheno (only in Unova):
EducatedShyCusimanse-max-1mb.gifSerpentineThunderousIsopod-max-1mb.gifSoggyIndelibleJaguar-max-1mb.gifKeenMajesticGharial-max-1mb.gif

(Shaking grass, Bubbling water, Shadow on the ground, Dust cloud from Left to Right)
It is a good gesture to announce on Global Chat so that everyone can get this opportunity!

Where do I get Johto's starters?

Spoiler

In Hoenn Safari after E4.

Cyndaquil appears in small patches of grass top most of area 6

Chikorita and Totodile appear in area 5, Chikorita in the grass next to the lake while Totodile is in the lake.
File:Hoenn Safari Zone numbered E.png

How to make quick cash?/How to make money?

How do I do berry business? How to harvest seeds?

Spoiler

Plese refer to this guide: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/62262-the-berry-farming-guide/ by @xStarr.
Tip: put your watering can on your hotkey, so you can press the hotkey 1 time to water it, don't spam or you will flood the tree!
If you just want to plant Leppa Berries and don't want to read the whole guide (TLDR issue), then read the below shortcut, or else you can skip.
Buy <Plain Sweet Seed>, <Plain Bitter Seed>, <Very Spicy Seed>
Where to Plant: Unova
- Mistralton: Opposite direction of the Gym (72 concentrated plots)
- Abundant Shrine: 84 plots (slightly scattered)
When you talk to 1 of the plot, this appears:

image.png.abc9629aa098eae30268be402d9d3494.png
Then you put in the 3 seeds, 1 for each into this, and tada you have planted 1 Leppa tree. Once you have planted the first tree, when you interact with other plots, the seeds will be automatically placed so you can just hit the confirmation button. Recommend to water immediately.
Water only 1 time,you will get to full 5 droplets even if you water from 1 droplet or 4 droplets. if you mess up and water 2 times, it's alright but don't do more, or u get a dead tree.

Come back to water after 9 hours every time you water it. Leppas can be harvested after 20 hours in real life time. The tree will die after 8 hrs, during that time, the number of berries will reduce slowly 1 by 1, so the earlier the better.

Each tree yields 5-7 berries randomly.

How do I farm Dittos? Where do I find Ditto easily?

Spoiler

Please refer to this guide: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/106710-money-guide-ditto-farming-2nd-edition/ by @Bestfriends.
If you suffer from TDLR issue and want it simple:

-Prepare lots of Ultra Balls/ Repeat Balls (better catch rate than Ultra if you own ditto before) or even Great Balls, like 200+ balls.

-Prepare 1 or multiple Catchers such as Smeargle, Parasect, Breloom with core moves False Swipe + Spore, can include Substitute:
    If you do False Swipe + Spore combo (like I do):

Use Spore then False Swipe, then proceed to throw Repeat balls. If Ditto wakes up and transforms, use Great balls (save money a bit I suppose).
      Preferably use Parasect (with no killing move), so if Ditto transforms, it can't Spore you, or Kill you.

If you add Substitute into the process:

Use Substitute so that Ditto can't transform, then False Swipe then Spore, then Repeat/Ultra/Great ball spam, whatever you deem suitable.

Preferably use Breloom with Poison Heal and hold Toxic Orb, so that your Breloom can heal to full HP after using Substitute.
How to add Synchonize ability in the catching? Read the link above ? (I don't do Sync ever)
As mentioned by one of the commenter, using Pokéball or Repeat balls for Ditto will be cost-efficient in a long run

What is Ditto Box that I see sometimes in Trade Chat?

Spoiler

You catch dittos and keep collecting them in your PC.
Occasionally, you get a good IV dittos, you pick these ones to se11 for a higher price, and all that is left is a full box of dittos with bad IVs (shittos for short)
Then you announce "WTS Ditto Boxes" on trade chat to do direct sell, $180k for a full box of 60 dittos, $3k each. You can put higher individual price if you'd like (but please don't).
   How to conduct the sale?
    You and the buyer meet each other in a Pokecenter (preferably empty, so it's easier to right click the buyer), and ask for trade.
    Every trade, you put in 5 dittos, and the buyer must put the money in (15k for example of each ditto cost 3k), complete the trade then repeat.
  How is this better than putting on GTL?
  You lose $1k GTL fee for putting on GTL. However, through direct trade, for a full box of ditto, you get $60k more!
  Ditto Boxes are always be sought for by egg shiny hunters, there are too many demands, but not many suppliers and that is because most players don't know how the business works.

How do I change hidden power type?

Spoiler

You can buy 40 gems to use on your pokemon to change the type (like using potion on a pokemon)
You can also buy Mysterious Gems (M Gems for short) and Items to craft the gems also:
For example:

• M gem+ metal coat= 10 steel gems
  • M gem+ poison barb= 10 poison gems
  • M gem+ nevermelting ice= 10 ice gems
  • M gem+ miracle seed= 10 grass gems
  • M gem+ charcoal= 10 fire gems
  • M gem+ sharp beak= 10 flying gems
  • M gem+ twisted spoon= 10 psychic gems
  • M gem+ black glasses= 10 dark gems

ETC.

How do I EV train?

Spoiler

You will need a pokemon with Sweet Scent move, and preferably a pokemon with Teleport to move you back to pokecenter instantly so that it make the training quicker.
Then you should refer to this link to see where you can go train: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/77490-simple-ev-training-leveling-guide-using-horde/ by @Akshit.

Or you can use this one (a bit more detailed): https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/108705-2021-all-horde-locations-ev-and-shiny/ by @pikabuuh
You might find better areas for EV training if you'd like.

Uncommon List

Where to get cheap Metronome (Item) and Wide Lens (Item)

Spoiler

As mentioned by a commenter, buying these items at Sinnoh Game Corner is cheaper than getting them from battle point facilities.

Credits for all In-depth Guides:
Huge Thanks to @Bestfriends@Lin, @Sethsen, @BrokenBulb, @TooManyLuigis, @Gilan, @MightyBoxer, @Akshit, @pikabuuh, @davidgozlan1555, @RussHobbs @xStarr @Liper @Genets for all the superb guides that you all have made.

Please comment below for any suggestion.

Edited by Neuzzz
  • Neuzzz changed the title to List of Common Global Questions for New Players

This is fantastic! I was thinking of doing something similar myself, I might still record a YouTube video someday explaining the differences between MMO and cartridge. Thank you very much for your work!

Awesome guide, I do have couple of things to say.

- Might be worth adding this, an amazing & simple guide by a person in the Pokemmo discord credits goes to them ofc. (Strive#1509)

https://pastelink.net/PokeFAQ

- As far as I know, the base egg hatching time without falmebody/donator is 10 mins.

- Also, there's actually a uptodate guide on what are pokemon encounters in a specific area. Here's it is, you can actually find it if you dig through the first guide I sent and it's made by the same person.

https://pastelink.net/KantoPokemonLocations

https://pastelink.net/HoennPokemonLocations

https://pastelink.net/SinnohPokemonLocations

https://pastelink.net/UnovaPokemonLocations

- This is an updated guide with a lot more horde location, you can add with the EV question if you want.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/108705-2021-all-horde-locations-ev-and-shiny/

Edited by FameCreator
Amazing guide btw
9 hours ago, FameCreator said:

Awesome guide, I do have couple of things to say.

- Might be worth adding this, an amazing & simple guide by a person in the Pokemmo discord credits goes to them ofc. (Strive#1509)

https://pastelink.net/PokeFAQ

- As far as I know, the base egg hatching time without falmebody/donator is 10 mins.

- Also, there's actually a uptodate guide on what are pokemon encounters in a specific area. Here's it is, you can actually find it if you dig through the first guide I sent and it's made by the same person.

https://pastelink.net/KantoPokemonLocations

https://pastelink.net/HoennPokemonLocations

https://pastelink.net/SinnohPokemonLocations

https://pastelink.net/UnovaPokemonLocations

- This is an updated guide with a lot more horde location, you can add with the EV question if you want.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/108705-2021-all-horde-locations-ev-and-shiny/

the egg is definitely 5 mins, i have done too many eggs so I can confirm that.
that FAQ link doesn't work. I will add in a credit line at the end.
the last link is awesome.
people don't usually ask for locations, and when they do, asking on global is faster than searching in a guide. So I wont add them to the list.

On 3/5/2021 at 9:08 PM, Neuzzz said:

the egg is definitely 5 mins, i have done too many eggs so I can confirm that.
that FAQ link doesn't work. I will add in a credit line at the end.
the last link is awesome.
people don't usually ask for locations, and when they do, asking on global is faster than searching in a guide. So I wont add them to the list.

@SecretDjinn a SGM stated that the egg hatching time without flame body is 10 mins. Sorry for that my bad this one should work. https://pastelink.net/pokefaq

1 hour ago, FameCreator said:

@SecretDjinn a SGM stated that the egg hatching time without flame body is 10 mins. Sorry for that my bad this one should work. https://pastelink.net/pokefaq

then you should ask other mods, I have hatched more than 2000 eggs of different pokemons. If you want more argument, I'd appreciate it if you go through direct message instead of here.

Edited by Neuzzz
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great work!

Here is some additions/corrections I noticed:

- If anyone wondered how daycare works, here is how: pokemon in there getting 20% of all exp from battles in the same region.

- Feebas tiles changes every 45 minutes, not 30.

- Berries increase friendship by flat 10% no RNG there, also, any non-disliked flavor will do, you don't have to choose exactly preferred one. Disliked flavor will decrease friendship by the same 10%, which is actually useful, when training pickup munchlax to avoid accidentally evolving it, may add as useful advice.

- Never use great balls or ultra balls in ditto catching, they much worse cost-wise, than poke balls or repeat balls, always choose between this two.

- You can buy metronomes (which is used for some important move tutoring, like hyper voice) and wide lens (which is useful to farm hordes with rock slide, heat wave... and even sometimes in competitive) in Sinnoh game corner. This is the only place where you can buy them directly for much cheaper cost, than for BP from battle facilities, I didn't know about it for long time, this place easily missable, so it would be nice to add it somewhere in this guide.

30 minutes ago, Genets said:

Disliked flavor will decrease friendship by the same 10%, which is actually useful, when training pickup munchlax to avoid accidentally evolving it, may add as useful advice.

You can also trade and trade back the pokemon with a friend, resetting happiness to base (most of the times 27%)

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2021 at 2:10 PM, Neuzzz said:

Hide contents

You can buy 20 gems to use on your pokemon to change the type (like using potion on a pokemon)
You can also buy Mysterious Gems (M Gems for short) and Items to craft the gems also:
For example:

• M gem+ metal coat= 5 steel gems
  • M gem+ poison barb= 5 poison gems
  • M gem+ nevermelting ice= 5 ice gems
  • M gem+ miracle seed= 5 grass gems
  • M gem+ charcoal= 5 fire gems
  • M gem+ sharp beak= 5 flying gems
  • M gem+ twisted spoon= 5 psychic gems
  • M gem+ black glasses= 5 dark gems

ETC.

Please comment below for any suggestion.

A little update: With recent Updates, now 1 Mysterious gem can craft 10 gems according to the second item used in crafting. However, cost to change Hidden Power's Type now is 40 Gems.

• Neuzzz changed the title to List of Common Global Questions for New Players (Updated 25/01/2022)
  • 1 year later...
On 3/2/2021 at 7:10 PM, Neuzzz said:

Reveal hidden contents

You can buy 40 gems to use on your pokemon to change the type (like using potion on a pokemon)
For example:

• M gem+ metal coat= 10 steel gems
  • M gem+ poison barb= 10 poison gems
  • M gem+ nevermelting ice= 10 ice gems
  • M gem+ miracle seed= 10 grass gems
  • M gem+ charcoal= 10 fire gems
  • M gem+ sharp beak= 10 flying gems
  • M gem+ twisted spoon= 10 psychic gems
  • M gem+ black glasses= 10 dark gems

ETC.

With the introduction of HA Ditto, it would be worth adding that gems can still be used to change HP type even if Ditto doesn't have the move in his moveset.

With the introduction of Alpha Swarms, it would be handy to have a question on how to hide other players. Not sure if this one is relevant enough as I've seen people explain it in the Global chat.

Thank you for compiling all this information, this is the first time I see this post. Fortunately, the index is being updated!