gender-locked hairstyles?

Nath

Question

I don't really know why the hairstyles are locked based on gender. The heads of either gender are identical, and in the same place, so there's no real reason for it to be this way.

There are plenty of guys like me with longer hair, and gals with shorter hair, and everything in between, and it'd be nice to be able to represent myself properly.

I accept not being able to have the body type of a hiker, but long hair doesn't seem like a big ask.

3 answers to this question

On 2/28/2021 at 8:27 PM, Nath said:

I don't really know why the hairstyles are locked based on gender. The heads of either gender are identical, and in the same place, so there's no real reason for it to be this way.

There are plenty of guys like me with longer hair, and gals with shorter hair, and everything in between, and it'd be nice to be able to represent myself properly.

I accept not being able to have the body type of a hiker, but long hair doesn't seem like a big ask.

The game has options for long hair on male character and shorther hairs for female characthers 

4 hours ago, PedroLindoUnico said:

The game has options for long hair on male character and shorther hairs for female characthers 

admittedly, I didn't look much at the female options, but there's only one long-ish hairstyle for male characters at creation, and it's not what I'm looking for 

but my point is mainly that there's no real reason to have them locked, unless they were available in the reward points shop, but they're not