PC Expancion more of 21 boxes

Deliburd

Question

Hello. I do not know if it is the right place to propose my idea but here it goes. I would simply like to propose that the PC expansions be expanded to be able to save more pokemons. Although we can expand our pc to have 21 boxes when you have been in the game for a long time, many competitive ones, etc. are still few boxes, maybe 50 boxes would be perfect or something like that, but 21 is still little. Only that, I appreciate your attention and a big greeting!

16 answers to this question

11 hours ago, razimove said:

21 is little? I have pretty much the entire meta for every tier and format aside from LC, and I only use 17 boxes.

i have 19 boxes total and i have boxes with breeders, or save any pokes with particles for example, and i not have dubs or lc tier, if i play both tiers maybe i not have space for all mons with 21 boxes only.

13 hours ago, razimove said:

21 is little? I have pretty much the entire meta for every tier and format aside from LC, and I only use 17 boxes.

You decide that you have 17 boxes occupied in competitive. Only for each tier, what happens if we want to breed 4 or 5 variants of the same pokemon, we have a BIG collection of shinys ... we keep breeds, dittos with particles, pokemons that we are capturing. The idea is to have a better order. 21 VERY little

21 boxes will be few, since I and other people, 1. we breed competitive and 2. we look for pokemons per egg, when buying a large quantity of Dittos they fill up very quickly if they do not expand the box, such as those who collect shinys or pokemons with particle I already created an account just to save Dittos and Pokemons with particle because the main one is full

Edited by Ayzakk
On 2/27/2021 at 12:08 AM, Deliburd said:

You decide that you have 17 boxes occupied in competitive. Only for each tier, what happens if we want to breed 4 or 5 variants of the same pokemon, we have a BIG collection of shinys ... we keep breeds, dittos with particles, pokemons that we are capturing. The idea is to have a better order. 21 VERY little

I have 17 shiny semi-comp, 4 semi rare shiny, 8 5iv shiny, 3 random shinies my OT.

I have been breeding for the community since 2014/15ish (flag system) until today, never faced any of this problem. Only thing I can see being problematic is ditto buyers and even those won't need this much space unless they're hoarding heavily plus you can just mail them to you alt like most of us do

1 hour ago, razimove said:

Tengo 17 semi-brillantes brillantes, 4 semi brillantes, 8 brillantes de 5iv, 3 brillos al azar en mi OT.

He estado criando para la comunidad desde 2014 / 15ish (sistema de banderas) hasta hoy, nunca enfrenté ninguno de estos problemas. Lo único que puedo ver que es problemático es lo mismo que los compradores e incluso aquellos no necesitarán tanto espacio a menos que estén acumulando mucho, además, puede enviarlos por correo como la mayoría de nosotros.

You should think about the problems of the majority of the players and not just yours. What about those people who want to save dittos, particles, breed shiny with box of dittos, competitive with many variants. save breeds, gifts ... We are talking about a great collection of shinys, not 30. Always remember that if you have 17 boxes full there will be people with 1 box full or people who no longer have space and here we are talking about the problem that happens a lot People like me who have large, competitive collections, particles and have run out of space, not people who still have space for different reasons. Don't you think it is much easier to have everything in one pj than to send by mail many times? That's what it's all about, simplicity Greetings!

8 hours ago, MoxPeanut said:

I never realised there was a 21-box limit! This should definitely be added, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to buy as many extra boxes as I like.

Would be the best. It would give us greater simplicity when ordering our competitive, gifts, collections, etc. without having to have other characters just for that and being able to spend all the time in our main character.

On 2/26/2021 at 9:08 PM, Deliburd said:

Decide que tienes 17 casillas ocupadas en competición. Solo para cada tier, qué pasa si queremos criar 4 o 5 variantes del mismo pokemon, tenemos una GRAN colección de shinys ... mantenemos razas, ídem con partículas, pokemons que estamos capturando. La idea es tener un mejor orden. 21 MUY pequeño

1 - no eres competitivo

2 - para que tener 4 variantes de cada pokemon y tener 4 cajas de X tier si solo podes usar 6 pokes a la vez

3 - 50 cajas me pareceria re al pedo, pero estaria bueno que con el ticket expansión, se amplie 5 cajas mas en vez de 1. Me parece chafa gastar recompensa point solo por 1 caja.

Para asi lograr tener 25 o 30 a lo mucho.

4 - soy subcriptor delibur, mandame saludos en tu proximo clip xd  okno :,v

Edited by Stokes
1 hour ago, Stokes said:

1 - no eres competitivo

2 - para que tener 4 variantes de cada pokemon y tener 4 cajas de X tier si solo podes usar 6 pokes a la vez

3 - 50 cajas me pareceria re al pedo, pero estaria bueno que con el ticket expansión, se amplie 5 cajas mas en vez de 1. Me parece chafa gastar recompensa point solo por 1 caja.

Para asi lograr tener 25 o 30 a lo mucho.

4 - soy subcriptor delibur, mandame saludos en tu proximo clip xd  okno :,v

1. no necesitas ser competitivo para coleccionar pokemon, al igual que otros jugadores competitivos coleccionan vanitys. Si no te pregunto, cuantas veces me has visto jugar competitivo a mi? tengo mas coleccion de competitivos que tu 1000% seguro.

2. cierto, mejor gastar 50k(+-) 20 veces en cambiar moveset q juegues con un pokemon y acabar gastandote el triple que lo que gastas criandote las propias variantes de los pokemon, un crack.

3. 50 te parecerán muchas para ti, y no me extraña, tu no coleccionas nada y juegas con 6 pokemon nada mas.

ten en cuenta que hay personas que farmean eventos, un ejemplo de halloween con la calabaza y guardan muchos dittos con esa particula.

Otras personas buscan shinys mientras crias con dittos.

y puedo decir mil cosas que usarias muchas cajas y no solo usarias las 11 que dan de base, de hecho con las 11 base no tengo casi ni para SOLO mis competitivos, imagina para breeders, dittos, pokemon de farmeo, shinys, ETC.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. You don't need to be competitive to collect pokemon, just like other competitive players collect vanitys. If I don't ask you, how many times have you seen me play competitively? I have more mons competitive collection than your 1000% sure.

2. True, better to spend 50k(+-) 20 times changing move sets that you play with a pokemon and end up spending triple what you spend raising your own variants of pokemon, a crack.

3. 50 will seem like a lot to you, and no wonder, you don't collect anything and you play with 6 pokemon nothing else.

Keep in mind that there are people who farm events, an example of Halloween with the pumpkin and save many dittos with that particular one.

Other people hunt for shinys while you breed with dittos.

And I can say a thousand things that you would use a lot of boxes and not only use the 11 that give the base, in fact with the 11 base I have almost not even for ONLY my competitive mons, imagine for breeders, dittos, farming pokemon, shinys, ETC.

Edited by xMago
4 minutes ago, xMago said:

1. no necesitas ser competitivo para coleccionar pokemon, al igual que otros jugadores competitivos coleccionan vanitys. Si no te pregunto, cuantas veces me has visto jugar competitivo a mi? tengo mas coleccion de competitivos que tu 1000% seguro.

2. cierto, mejor gastar 50k(+-) 20 veces q juegues con un pokemon y acabar gastandote el triple que lo que gastas criandote las propias variantes de los pokemon, un crack.

3. 50 te parecerán muchas para ti, y no me extraña, tu no coleccionas nada y juegas con 6 pokemon nada mas.

ten en cuenta que hay personas que farmean eventos, un ejemplo de halloween con la calabaza y guardan muchos dittos con esa particula.

Otras personas buscan shinys mientras crias con dittos.

y puedo decir mil cosas que usarias muchas cajas y no solo usarias las 11 que dan de base, de hecho con las 11 base no tengo casi ni para SOLO mis competitivos, imagina para breeders, dittos, pokemon de farmeo, shinys, ETC.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Solo te dare la razon por el farmeo de items y por lo general, todos los que somos semicomps  tenemos al menos 2 cajas de cada tier y si tambien eres farmero pues las 21 espacios queda chicos, te dare la razon solo en eso pero dudo tremendamente que alguien llene 50 cajas. Como dije anterior mente 30 espacios estaria nice pero si compras el ticket. Y lo demas de que tenes 1000 mas comps que yo, tus collecciones y blabla que nadie pregunto a nadie le importa, y no vengas a decirme "deliburd tampoco te pregunto" por que el men postio en un foro y si lo hace es para que le comenten. En fin, mis 10 pokes con natu random y 2x30 3x20 te mandan saludos , Ahi te vez crack Bv

4 minutes ago, Stokes said:

Solo te dare la razon por el farmeo de items y por lo general, todos los que somos semicomps  tenemos al menos 2 cajas de cada tier y si tambien eres farmero pues las 21 espacios queda chicos, te dare la razon solo en eso pero dudo tremendamente que alguien llene 50 cajas. Como dije anterior mente 30 espacios estaria nice pero si compras el ticket. Y lo demas de que tenes 1000 mas comps que yo, tus collecciones y blabla que nadie pregunto a nadie le importa, y no vengas a decirme "deliburd tampoco te pregunto" por que el men postio en un foro y si lo hace es para que le comenten. En fin, mis 10 pokes con natu random y 2x30 3x20 te mandan saludos , Ahi te vez crack Bv

solo la razón en el farmeo de items? items no necesitas para rellenar cajas.

este tema en el foro está para ampliar los 21, nadie dijo una cifra, deliburd quizá se pasó pidiendo 50 o 100, unas 30-35 se podria ver si son suficientes para empezar a probar.

Nunca dije que tenga 1000 comps mas que tu, dije que estoy seguro al 1000% de tener mas competitivos que tu (falta mejorar esa comprensión lectora).

Saludos a tus 10 comps bro!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

just the reason in the farming of items? You don't need items to fill boxes.

This topic in the forum is to expand the 21, no one said a figure, deliburd may have been asking 50 or 100, about 30-35 you could see if they are enough to start testing.

I never said that I have 1000 competitives more than you, I said 1000% i have more competitives than you sure (I need to improve that reading comprehension).

Cheers to your 10 comps bro!