"Follow" to follow a friend automatically

sandronejm

Question

11 answers to this question

Edit: Some people are taking it serious. Obviously, a follow item is only to follow a friend whos playing together. What I wrote below is humor.

---

You don't get my point.

I would create a female character and put 2 male characters in another account wearing a black suit following her and she would have a Ninetails Shiny following her. Its 2 security guys and a blonde girl and a ninetails.

It would be nice. 

Maybe it's Shakira playing Pokemon.

We could test a follow feature for 3 months if thats right keep it if thats not right delete it forever

Edited by sandronejm
1 hour ago, Neuzzz said:

PokeMMO get not a single useful point from this suggestion other than it being used to flex harder. Usually no one spare a 2nd glance at the flex so this is only serve to satisfy one's ego.

Exactly what @Neuzzz said. This suggestion is useless other than to flex your avatar. Plus, Why would Celebrities play pokemon? 

Maybe you should think deeper about your suggestion, pros and cons, how it actually affect community as a whole, etc. instead of any thoughts that suddenly pop in your mind. I'm sure I have given my personal opinions (which I deemed logical) to your suggestions. 

It's good if you can get some feedback, but don't be upset if there isn't because the devs aren't really asking for any.

Have a good day.

It would potentially be a workaround to being AFK kicked.

Asides from that it doesn't really add any noticeable gameplay aspects, you can literally just walk behind them and achieve the same thing.

Also, the idea you mentioned is very easily confused, "having 2 male characters in black suits following" this is pretty confusing, and either way they implemented it, it would either look like

- 2 Actual Players who aren't actually online and aren't interactable which is just -- well, confusing.

- 2 NPC's that serve no purpose. 

It's an MMO, where every player on screen is supposed to be interactable and be an actual player, adding sprites that aren't actually there (which is how I'm interpreting this considering you mentioned that you would do this on your account across the 3 characters you own, which isn't possible as having 2 characters online at the same time is against the rules if you're trying to do so on the same device.)

It's just a lot of cons for something that doesn't actually bring anything to the table.

Edited by pokelace