POKEMMO 2013 THEME

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.f581c89e836a4da7bdb4f27739f3ccef.png

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.6dfb74255db6838b2ebf740140279770.png

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Update Log

Spoiler

February 27th, 2021 - I think everything is finished, just bugs left

February 26th, 2021 - Party and hotkey displays are done

February 26th, 2021 - Battles are like half done, some other stuff added too, text fields and more stuff I think

February 25th, 2021 - Pokedex improved and possibly completed

February 25th, 2021 - PC Box and Trainer Card added

February 24th, 2021 - Pokemon Summary added

February 24th, 2021 - More buttons, dropdown menus, chat improvements, text fields, chat buttons, tabs, backgrounds and more added

February 24th, 2021 - Chat and buttons added

Edited by Jaden
  • Jaden changed the title to [GUI] [80% done] PokeMMO 2013 Theme
  • Jaden changed the title to [GUI] [85% done] PokeMMO 2013 Theme
  • Jaden changed the title to [GUI] [92.5% done] PokeMMO 2013 Theme
1 minute ago, awkways said:

Digin the theme so far, if you could find a way to add chinese characters that would be nice since atm trade chat is mostly full of a bunch of random spaces and empty posts after a certain time of day lol. Also just want you to know the defense window on the pokemon summary for IVs is ranomly bigger than the rest

IO1EdHQ.png

i would add chinese characters if i could, but i don't know anything about xml and i've been winging this shit like crazy haha. i'm not sure why the defense window does that, but i notice you're also on an outdated version of the theme and a whole lot is changed in the latest update i have on the download link, if you ever notice something's unchanged just check back on this page and it'll probably have a new version

1 minute ago, Jaden said:

i would add chinese characters if i could, but i don't know anything about xml and i've been winging this shit like crazy haha. i'm not sure why the defense window does that, but i notice you're also on an outdated version of the theme and a whole lot is changed in the latest update i have on the download link, if you ever notice something's unchanged just check back on this page and it'll probably have a new version

I just downloaded it a few hours ago it was the version 6.. you're updating too fast to keep up ;_; (but dont stop)

• Jaden changed the title to [GUI] [96% done] PokeMMO 2013 Theme
  • Jaden changed the title to [GUI] [100% complete] PokeMMO 2013 Theme
1 hour ago, SirDusty said:

this theme is dope, does bring back some memories, but it would be way more complete if you somehow got rid of the gen 5 unova legendary and put in the old boot up screen

yeah that's easily done, i'll probably add it in the next update but i got a whole lot of stuff to do this week

On 2/27/2021 at 6:30 AM, Jaden said:

All you need is a font that supports Chinese glyphs, or has it in the font package.

As for the defence window - I'd assume you've just accidently edited a border value in mainwidgets.xml.

Hi, it's nice to see that you have released the full version of the theme. I have some other suggestions, I hope to help you.
I would change the font, to a more legible one, since the one it has is something thin and large and it is not something pleasant to look at.
In addition, I would put a more transparent interface in battle, since a combat bar with solid colors would overshadow the small pokemon, I hope I have helped you, greetings.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, JaviKings said:

Hi, it's nice to see that you have released the full version of the theme. I have some other suggestions, I hope to help you.
I would change the font, to a more legible one, since the one it has is something thin and large and it is not something pleasant to look at.
In addition, I would put a more transparent interface in battle, since a combat bar with solid colors would overshadow the small pokemon, I hope I have helped you, greetings.

http://i.imgur.com/GYTrL.png

i used a bunch of old screenshots of the game from 2012-2013 to base this theme off of, so i didn't actually design anything myself. i just remade the old theme as best as i could

Edited by Jaden
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 12:16 AM, rzxwen said:

Does anyone know how to only change the font? I want this font for default theme.

inside this theme go to Res, and Fonts , inside that folder you see the fonts, just copy those into the same folder of the Default theme, but you gonna also have to copy the Fonts.XML on the main theme folder, copy that and overwrite the same .xml on the default theme, and it should work, advice with every update you gonna lose this settings, you maybe gona rename the original Default theme to not have to worry about updates good luck

On 3/8/2021 at 2:22 AM, Jaden said:

http://i.imgur.com/GYTrL.png

i used a bunch of old screenshots of the game from 2012-2013 to base this theme off of, so i didn't actually design anything myself. i just remade the old theme as best as i could

do you know what the bugs are? maybe i can help you solve them

1 minute ago, Jaden said:

no idea but there probably isn't much and i don't plan to update any time soon

i was just asking cause you say it on the update log, im gonna try it tomorrow on a stream but sadly only the real legends will note this theme

awesome work!

• 2 weeks later...