Questions

Hello. I have questions I've been wanting to ask since last year and finally decided to ask today. Do admins ban ip address if a player got a permanent banned? Are they allow to create new character and start over again? I saw someone posted about getting permanent banned and he created new account after getting rejected in ban appeal, while he was in the middle of story he received an RMT ban. I'm very confused some others who got a permanent ban is still available to play until now while some getting ban again after creating new account. Looking for a clear answers.

Do admins ban ip address if a player got a permanent banned? Are they allow to create new character and start over again? I saw someone posted about getting permanent banned and he created new account after getting rejected in ban appeal, while he was in the middle of story he received an RMT ban. I'm very confused some others who got a permanent ban is still available to play until now while some getting ban again after creating new account. Looking for a clear answers.

There are no clear answers to give here. GM behavior depends on the individual case.

In general, we do not impose IP bans against individuals, nor do we forbid ownership of new accounts for first-time permanent account bans (but obviously, exceptions will occur for extreme rule violations.) An SGM will advise the user in their appeal whether they're allowed to create a new account or not.

• Kyu locked this topic