Trash box for "Release" pokemons, it is not safe

sandronejm

Question

I suggest a trash box for when releasing pokemons in a Poke Center PC, so you can recover a Pokemon if you have commited a mistake!!

Nobody is gonna be misunderstood about a trashbox and put pokemon there, because the only manner to put a pokemon there is releasing him!!

Also, there will be no exploits from players about using a trash box as an extra box slot because it's limited to storing by 7 days!!

That release poke window only shows a name of the pokemon, it would be safer to add more information, like OT name, IVs etc.

Edited by sandronejm

13 answers to this question

The release feature gives warnings before releasing, allowing players to have a recycle bin would create issues with Pokemon being stored there rather than in the PC. - Which would negate the point of having a PC Box Expansion purchasable option. 

Edited by pokelace

from what I can see, you can just change name of a box into Trash then moves mon there yourself so u can release them whenever you want. It would then be your fault for putting good ones in there.

So instead of releasing it immediately from your main boxes, you just put in trash, and you have indefinite time to decide to really release them in the future.

Edited by Neuzzz
1 hour ago, Neuzzz said:

from what I can see, you can just change name of a box into Trash then moves mon there yourself so u can release them whenever you want. It would then be your fault for putting good ones in there.

So instead of releasing it immediately from your main boxes, you just put in trash, and you have indefinite time to decide to really release them in the future.

Like Neuzzz said, just use a box for mostly Trash pokemon and just either sell them or release them

2 hours ago, sandronejm said:

PokeMMO is so sofisticated and deserve a sofistication for delete Pokemons.

If the devs will recognize my suggestion or not, its not under my power.

My dream is be a game dev and I would improve the game and it would be the best game in the world but I need to get there someday.

I have another suggestion.

I dont know how the suggestion arrive to devs and if they read here or not. Probably they dont read here, I think the moderators get the good suggestion and bring to them.

But please devs, add UI scaling to Android Client. It would make a fantastic experience to me and some demanding user. I just need 1.25x scale up GUI (I tried to alter 1.0 to 0.8 doesn't work in Android)

You are asking too much stuff to be implemented in PokeMMO. Sorry to say this but, most of your ideas aren't even good. Don't forget that the devs are humans with families and jobs, not robots. Maybe you should just take it slowly with your ideas and think what's useful and what's not

1 hour ago, RealMak said:

You are asking too much stuff to be implemented in PokeMMO. Sorry to say this but, most of your ideas aren't even good. Don't forget that the devs are humans with families and jobs, not robots. Maybe you should just take it slowly with your ideas and think what's useful and what's not

Of course

Edited by sandronejm
Clean up
2 hours ago, pokelace said:

Você diz que não haverá exploits, pois dura apenas 7 dias.

> coloque um Pokémon no lixo e não o solte

> retire após 6 dias.

> coloque-o de volta.

> Mais 7 dias. 

> repetir para o lucro.

The ideal then was for the time to be only 10 minutes, because it's a joke. if the person puts a wrong pokemon he will notice it at the time, no need 7 days